Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What coffee or tea did you drink today?

GoetzManor

Familiar Face
Sitting here at work currently sipping on a cup of Chock Full O'Nuts dark roast. I "brewed" it through an Aeropress, which one of my coworkers brought in because we both enjoy coffee. I've never seen one of these gadgets before, but they are really nifty and make a real smooth cup of coffee.

GoetzManor

Familiar Face
Bought a large can of Chase and Sanborn Special Roast. I'm not sure what makes it a "special roast", but it is very good and isn't bitter like some other major brands. They sell the 33oz can on Amazon for $22, but I picked my 33oz can up at the grocery store across from my work for $7.99. I wonder if this is a hard brand to find.

Either way, I think I'll buy it again.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Folgers Black Silk
Well I'm at the inlaws, my MIL doesn't drink anything else, and I haven't had the time to buy anything else.
We're going to the big city today, so maybe I'll pick up something else to brew for myself.

Folgers Black Silk
Well I'm at the inlaws, my MIL doesn't drink anything else, and I haven't had the time to buy anything else.
We're going to the big city today, so maybe I'll pick up something else to brew for myself.

My dad worked for Maxwell House, so we weren't allowed to drink Folger's. It was the devil's coffee. Also, it was made in Dallas, so it was probably communist coffee too.

I'm at the ranch...drinking Maxwell House.

I'm having Peet's Major Dickason blend this morning.

A gingerbread cappuccino sounds like it would be good with a little rum in it.

bn1966

My Mail is Forwarded Here
House mix Tea at a small tearoom in Newbury Berkshire with milk and served in a bone china cup :-D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana