Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What coffee or tea did you drink today?

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Do you have a favorite teacup or mug you drink out of? Or use a tea infuser? I love my new mug that my sister gave me. It is the perfect shape to cup and warm my hands with. And the tea infuser is just charming.

sunflower mug.jpg

tea infuser.jpg

vintage.vendeuse

A-List Customer
Oooh, that sounds yummy! On my list to try.

(And I just had a thought.... wouldn't a "tea pal", like a pen pal, but exchanging teabags be fun?)

I used to participate in tea swaps on swapbot dot com, it was fun! I'll do an exchange with you, if you like. PM me if you're interested. :coffee:

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Harney and Sons Tower of London with sugar and cream. Just opening the tin to get a sachet of tea and getting that first smell of it puts an instant smile on my face. Love it so much!

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Green Mountain Golden French Toast, Newman's Special Roast, Green Mountain Gingerbread, and one other (forgot which one).
All Keurig K cups...
The Golden French toast has a hint of maple smell, and taste along with a cinnamon finish.
The Gingerbread smells more like the real thing than it tastes.
Newman's, well it's just a medium roast.
Of course my favorites are Cinnabon and Wild Mountain Blueberry (yes it smells and tastes just like Blueberry).

Yesterday had a cup of the Pike place roast at Starbucks.
I also purchased a bag of Sumatran coffee beans, some of which I ground fresh and brewed at home this morning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points