Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Cranberry juice?! Why? Were you sick? :p
Since Mom made me drink that stuff when I WAS sick, I can't stand the stuff now. No cranberry juice, no cranberries at Thanksgiving. I don't even look at it anymore.

It's supposed to be good for Kidney or urinary tract infections. I was young enough that all I remember was being sick and tasting cranberries.

Later

rue

Since Mom made me drink that stuff when I WAS sick, I can't stand the stuff now. No cranberry juice, no cranberries at Thanksgiving. I don't even look at it anymore.

It's supposed to be good for Kidney or urinary tract infections. I was young enough that all I remember was being sick and tasting cranberries.

Later

I have the same problem with Ginger Ale... :yuck:

swinggal

One Too Many
Thought you'd never ask!

5698143536_aec1a43188_b.jpg

Thanks Michelle (NOT swinggal) & Paul & Best of luck for the future!!!!

Hey Binkie,

That's interesting. I think one of my friends may have gone to the same wedding! She was talking about the photobooth and the props. I wonder?

swinggal

One Too Many
I had some of this sparkling Innocent Bystander Pink Moscato from Melbourne's Yarra Valley. It's very tasty and quite a novelty as it is served on tap at the actual winery too. I love it. It's very sherbety and fruity with watermelon, musk and rose petal flavours. Is served in a single serve bottle with a cap :) Very unique indeed.

911397_0_9999_med_v1_m56577569832056056.jpg

Later

Exactly why I hate it. It reminds me of something they serve in rest homes.:eek::p

Last edited:

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
I have the same problem with Ginger Ale... :yuck:
Yeah, that's what I was given when sick so it does still have a medicinal vibe to it for me. But I grew up only having cranberries on holidays so it's all good thoughts there. :) That said, I much prefer pomegranate juice to cranberry juice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR