Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
IMG_6383.jpg

Fly Boy

One of the Regulars
Most blends are revolting. :p
I would love to try the Ancnoc but I couldn't find it here if I tried.:eusa_doh:

That's a shame, it's a very pleasant wee dram. Doesn't anyone import it?

Regarding blends, I find the slightest taste of grain whisky unpalatable. I've tried vatted malt blends but to be honest I don't really see the point of them. Unfortunately my friends decided to have a little blind tasting horseplay. One sip was enough. Yeuch!

That's a shame, it's a very pleasant wee dram. Doesn't anyone import it?

Regarding blends, I find the slightest taste of grain whisky unpalatable. I've tried vatted malt blends but to be honest I don't really see the point of them. Unfortunately my friends decided to have a little blind tasting horseplay. One sip was enough. Yeuch!

Not that I know of.

Yes, the grain alcohol ruins the taste of a good malt. They tried to put one over on you then? :rofl:

RichardH

One of the Regulars
My mom came over from Denmark 1948-9 and when she was alive her nieces and nephews would visit us. One of the kids told me that when she spoke in Danish that it was quaint and old fashioned.
Danish used to be our written language some years ago.. Danish is such a weird/funny dialect. The cool thing about Denmark, Norway & Sweden is that all three languages are mutually intelligible, so you can communicate with the others through your mother tongue.

I have been thinking of a blend of beers. (Kind of a specialty of mine, blending beers in the pitcher.) I like to blend some porter, barley wine and extra hoppy pale ales. Mmmm.

That sounds interesting! What does it taste like?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch