Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Just too much! I had several Pabst Blue Ribbons, Keystone Lights, Natural Lights, A Miller, and a few Budweisers, and that's of what I can remember. Family reunions are great!

Lesson of the day, it's great to have a lady around who will be your designated driver.

campy

New in Town
I made our final Manhattans of the season last evening before dinner. (I don't drink them between Memorial Day & Labor Day.)

After mixing the drinks, there was only an ounce or so of rye left in the bottle, so I added it to the jar of maraschino cherries. :)

MK said:
J.O.S. cocktail from the Savoy book. Don't need to ever have that one again.

That's good to know. lol lol
Just by looking at it, I can tell there is too much vermouth going on in that drink for me.

With those ingredients---more or less---I prefer either:

American Fizz

1 oz gin
1 oz brandy
1 oz fresh lemon juice
1/2 oz grenadine

Fill a highball glass with ice and top up with soda

or

Adios Amigos (I know there is a much more rude name for it out there:rolleyes: )

1 oz Bacardi light rum
1/2 oz dry vermouth
1/2 oz brandy
1/2 oz gin
3/4 oz Rose's Sweetened lime juice

Put all into an iced cocktail shaker and shake for about a minute and serve in a cocktail glass after straining, of course. :cheers1:

BeefeaterGin

New in Town
jamespowers said:
That's good to know. lol lol
Just by looking at it, I can tell there is too much vermouth going on in that drink for me.

With those ingredients---more or less---I prefer either:

American Fizz

1 oz gin
1 oz brandy
1 oz fresh lemon juice
1/2 oz grenadine

Fill a highball glass with ice and top up with soda

or

Adios Amigos (I know there is a much more rude name for it out there:rolleyes: )

1 oz Bacardi light rum
1/2 oz dry vermouth
1/2 oz brandy
1/2 oz gin
3/4 oz Rose's Sweetened lime juice

Put all into an iced cocktail shaker and shake for about a minute and serve in a cocktail glass after straining, of course. :cheers1:

Wow American Fizz.. I am liking that one alot. We have a new version on the classic Gin fizz and its known as the Ramos Gin Fizz....Picture here...

Let me know what you guys think of this recipe..

2 PARTS Beefeater Gin

1 PART Double cream

1 Egg white

1/2 PART Sugar syrup

1/2 PART Lemon juice

1/2 PART Lime juice

3 DROPS Orange flower water

(optional) 1 PART Soda water

METHOD Shake all ingredients, except for the soda. Strain into an ice filled highball, top with soda and garnish with a lemon wheel.

59Lark

Practically Family
BLACK LABEL.

Washed down some pretezels with a bottle of black label, hey mabel get off the table, the money is for the black label. Yes its still available , it tasted the same as when my dad sneaked me a sip back in the sixties.59LARK.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav