Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
Yes, All that wine to drink so you don't have to pack it and move it.

I wish I were closer and could help!

Hope the move went well.

True! There was a great deal on the Champagne so there's another one chilling in the fridge as I type!

The move itself won't happen until Saturday - all the pre-move stuff has yet to start (yikes!) - your good wishes are appreciated - thank you! Will post some photos in the "Your Vintage Home" section once all our furniture arrives and the house is in order.

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
Thanks Rue - cannot wait to move in!

Last night was a few glasses of Glenfiddich :)

My husband's favourite tipple! I think Glenfiddich does smell rather good but could never drink the stuff in a million years. In my twenties, when I was ill with the flu my Mum used to make me a small hot Whiskey - I mean a dribble at the bottom of a cup - and tried to get me to drink it - I would hold my nose and try to drink it but couldn't stand the taste - I know, I know, it was completely wasted on me!

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
I had a couple of Bombay Sapphire martinis last night. Very tasty, and I managed to convert one of my friends to proper martinis from vodka.

SHOWSOMECLASS

A-List Customer
I am on holiday in Colorado. I can buy my favorite vodka here made w/ potatoes like Chopin. Its called Monopolowa a 1.75 l. cost $23. It is very smooth don't let the price fool you or anyone else.
Its been vodka tonics all the way. Cheers

Thanks Rue - cannot wait to move in!

My husband's favourite tipple! I think Glenfiddich does smell rather good but could never drink the stuff in a million years. In my twenties, when I was ill with the flu my Mum used to make me a small hot Whiskey - I mean a dribble at the bottom of a cup - and tried to get me to drink it - I would hold my nose and try to drink it but couldn't stand the taste - I know, I know, it was completely wasted on me!

I'll tell you what, it worked wonders for teething. It was the ONLY thing that worked. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo