Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Atticus Finch

Call Me a Cab
I don't usually drink on a school night, but yesterday I was finally inducted into a club that I've been trying to join for eight years. I celebrated in front of the fireplace with several glasses of this over ice.

S1013-2_zpsbfcb9766.jpg

AF

dnjan

One Too Many
I had decanted a bottle of Smith-Woodhouse 2000 LBV over the weekend, and enjoyed a very contemplative glass of same last night.

Atticus Finch

Call Me a Cab
I hope that was better than Jefferson's Rye....

James, I've never tried the rye, so I'm not sure. This particular bottle of bourbon was good. That being said, I understand that Jefferson's is purposely made in very small batches and there is some natural variation from batch to batch and from barrel to barrel. Another bottle may have tasted bit different. Interesting business model, that's for sure.

AF

James, I've never tried the rye, so I'm not sure. This particular bottle of bourbon was good. That being said, I understand that Jefferson's is purposely made in very small batches and there is some natural variation from batch to batch and from barrel to barrel. Another bottle may have tasted bit different. Interesting business model, that's for sure.

AF
I guess the batch of rye I got stunk then. :p If it was fine for bourbon then stick with that.

greatestescaper

One of the Regulars
I reckon it all depends on the time and the place, but lately I've been partial to Lazy Magnolia's Southern Pecan Nut Brown Ale. The local grocer carried it for a short while, but now it would seem that the entirety of west Texas is incapable of carrying so much as a six pack. On my drive home from Alabama next week I will certainly be picking up a case. Also, this time of year my other half and I prepare a tamales pot full of Wassail and bring a bottle everywhere we go! I myself am also partial to carrying a flask of Jameson while out on the town, and I should mention that a shot goes well with sweet tea and a freshly juiced lemon.

I've seen the lazy magnolia in stores down here. You should be able to find it. Try the good people brown ale while you're in AL.
Last night I had a few stoli & grapefruit drinks.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Nope. Had the Jefferson's Rye a few times. Each time I was unimpressed.

Hi

Yep, it was more expensive and had less taste than Sazarec. I also like the Rittenhouse 100 Proof. I have the Templeton's and it's good, but not great.

I used the term "underwhelmed" on the Jefferson's Rye.

Merry Xmas

Junior Johnson's Strawberry Moonshine. MMMM MMMMM

Strawberry Moonshine :eek:
What's wrong with moonshine flavored moonshine?? Get you some Boones Farm. :p

Last night I sipped on a little Kozatska Rada that was tucked back in the cabinet.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Boones Farm. :lol:

I received 2 bottles of wine at the first Christmas gathering tonight.
A red moscato, and a white something.
I'm encouraging my wife to give the white one to a friend of hers.
If her friend takes that one, then a few months from now, I'll think of an occasion and give her friend the Moscato too.
LSS my wife can't have sulfites, and both contain them.
I don't drink either brand or variety, so there is one other choice. :D
Give them to a girl who blurted out the statement to her husband just the other night (after having a bit too much)
"my b*obs are too heavy with all this drinking, can you put them in the car for me?" :eeek:

Boones Farm. :lol:

I received 2 bottles of wine at the first Christmas gathering tonight.
A red moscato, and a white something.
I'm encouraging my wife to give the white one to a friend of hers.
If her friend takes that one, then a few months from now, I'll think of an occasion and give her friend the Moscato too.
LSS my wife can't have sulfites, and both contain them.
I don't drink either brand or variety, so there is one other choice. :D
Give them to a girl who blurted out the statement to her husband just the other night (after having a bit too much)
"my b*obs are too heavy with all this drinking, can you put them in the car for me?" :eeek:

I thought you would have volunteered to help her out. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nextstop1derland