Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Glenlivet Founder's Reserve at home tonight.

IMG_1335.jpg

Dnewma04

One of the Regulars
Old Nation Boss Tweed. Out of all of the New England style IPAs that I’ve tried, it’s my favorite. In fact, it’s probably my favorite IPA from any category.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Being the snotty New Yorkers that we are, last night, we had a $6 bottle of something labeled "French White Wine" with a sub-title - "Table Wine" (wish I had thought to take a picture of the label). It was good, a bit thin (heck it was $6), but with nice hints of minerals and fruits. It was an enjoyable "everyday" bottle of wine :). I will be looking to find it again as I picked it up as a one-off awhile back (as I was trolling the bargain bins of some wine store) and don't remember where I got it :(.

Harp

I'll Lock Up
An introspective round of sipper batch Maker's Mark at the pub last nite while watching the Cubs v Rockies.
Hendricks threw two back-to-back homers to start the brawl, but showed a most remarkable resolute spirit and regained
form, and though Chicago lost, Hendricks' iron will won out. All too often hurlers are seen as almost one dimensional
velocity with a few reliable standard pitches. Hendricks has never been a fast gunslinger. He's a bit slower
but surer, deep not shallow; also the inital umpiring phase left something to be desired as to accurate strike gage,
yet that is irrelevant when considered against a professional's attitudinal mindset. A stunning display of baseball's
all too often hidden greatness.

Desert dog

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael