Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

I laughed when I read that - what's in it?

I had Lawson's Dry Hills Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc.

I figured someone would ask. :p
This:
frangelico.jpg
And this---in equal proportions. I am still working on the recipe. :D
feckin-irish-whiskey.jpg

jkingrph

Practically Family
Actually straight coffee. The bottle of spirits was dry and we live in a dry county. Will probably restock when we go over to see our little grandson this weekend. I'll probably look for some different types of Scotch vs my old standby, The Famous Grouse.

Alex Oviatt

Practically Family
I had some Bruichladdich Rocks--an unpeated single malt. Bracing and floral but with the depth that is so satisfying. Now, don't get me wrong--I love peaty monsters and sometimes, nothing short of a Lagavullin will do (you wake up feeling like you dragged a peat bog into bed with you no matter how well you've brushed your teeth!). This Bruichladdich is great stuff, though, and a real treat. As always with single malts I have it with some still water and no ice. Funny, given that the name of this one is "rocks." Verb, not noun.

I had some Bruichladdich Rocks--an unpeated single malt. Bracing and floral but with the depth that is so satisfying. Now, don't get me wrong--I love peaty monsters and sometimes, nothing short of a Lagavullin will do (you wake up feeling like you dragged a peat bog into bed with you no matter how well you've brushed your teeth!). This Bruichladdich is great stuff, though, and a real treat. As always with single malts I have it with some still water and no ice. Funny, given that the name of this one is "rocks." Verb, not noun.

Bruichladdich is one of the few in that area that makes unpeated single malt. Always has--they say always will. :p
Lagavulin is another story. :D

ecorrigan

Familiar Face
Swamp Juice. It's what my kids refer to this nasty green colored kool-aid concoction as! They love it so we keep it around the house. All the kids were in bed and Dad decided he wanted some Swamp Juice!

Alex Oviatt

Practically Family
I was meeting a friend at a local den of sweet tropical drinks and just reading about them on the menu put me into an insulin shock, so I ordered a plain old Bloody Mary. Great stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy