Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
Well, I tried my infusions/liqueurs last night. Mixed success. The anisette turned out splendidly, although as a friend put it "it might purge a few venial sins."
The citrus tastes like a citrus liqueur. Very successful, not my cup of tea.
Two floral flavors worked, but aren't to my taste.
The prickly pear did something odd, so we aren't drinking it for fear of poison.

freakersea

New in Town
The Balvenie single malt scotch, 12 years double casked first whiskey oak then sherry oak in a rocks glass with whiskey stones as not to dilute it, I may be young but I certainly didnt go down that 'mix everything with coke' path

The Balvenie single malt scotch, 12 years double casked first whiskey oak then sherry oak in a rocks glass with whiskey stones as not to dilute it, I may be young but I certainly didnt go down that 'mix everything with coke' path

Good Man! Balvenie Double Wood is a good choice too. :cheers1:
This is what I had last night:

Who can argue with 20 proof beer? :p
682-1.jpg

Marcus

A-List Customer
To sum up the weekend, I had two Mint Julep's on Saturday with Woodford Reserve Double Oaked while I watched the Preakness Stakes. Usually I only do one of those, but in honor of the latest Triple Crown contender, "I'll Have Another"....well....I had another. About half way through the second one..."I'll Have Another" won the Preakness, so it's off to Belmont where the 34 year streak of no Triple Crown winners may or may not be broken.

Last night the wife and I watched "Mildred Pierce" and we both had a "Vesper" and I followed that up with a good old traditional Gin Martini.

Chasseur

Call Me a Cab
Last night, I shared a bottle of La Ferme Julien 2010 with an extremely attractive lady friend of mine. Rhône reds have become one of my favourite stalwarts of wine over the past couple of years...

I love Rhone reds as well. Very easy to match with food.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran