Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

576169_10151055525959330_1995639905_n.jpg

Made a little stop before work today.

alsendk

A-List Customer
Pabst blue ribbon.....reminds me about the film called blue velvet by David Lynch.
Frank - the very dangerous man (Dennis Hopper`s) favourite beer.
Wonderful movie btw.

Two peach trees are loaded and as you called it the Moorepark apricot just needed another season or so. This year I had about a half of a bushelof apricots! Redhaven peach are coming now and Halehaven by next week.:)

You mentioned the Rye the first time I posted about this (anti-charcoal bourbon thing...:p)- I haven't tried it, though I'll bet it works!
Cynar!?!? well tonight of course- Norma Jean- Gin, lemon juice, mint, aaaaand Cynar!

My grandfather had a Moorpark. I have had a bit of experience with them. :p I am glad to hear it. :D

I'll bet it works better. :p

Cynar?! With all that?! Oh geez! You ruined it. Substitute anything but that! :eeek:lol lol lol

HardBoiledMarlowe

One of the Regulars
After two days of stifling heat and frustrating defeat, I chose to unwind with my favorite summertime cocktail: gin & tonic made with Bombay Sapphire.

Chasseur

Call Me a Cab
The Suntory Hibiki is supposedly pretty good too. :cheers1:

I've only sampled it at the DFS not bought a bottle yet. Next time I'll have to make the sacrifice...

Also been on a St. Germain spritzer kick lately... A place I like has it as a nice happy hour special.

wallis

Familiar Face
There is a local brew-pubhere in the historic "Distillery District" of Toronto called the Mill Street Brewery. They make some of my favourite beers. Their organic lager is a very easy drinking beer (incredibly complex for a light lager), and is perfect for the cottage. Their IPA is just outstanding, and the "Cobble Stone Stout" is my personal favourite stout. Last night I tried one of their seasonal brews the Ambre De La Chaudiere. It is a northern French style unfiltered amber ale... sort of like a dark/malty wheat beer. Although, not my favourite, it was quite enjoyable and went down very easy.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner