Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What do you do for Living?

lframe

One of the Regulars
I'm not sure if I've ever answered this: Writer and social media marketing analyst. I want to move to straight "Writer" sooner than later.

babygirl...

One of the Regulars
I have my own biz's... From home...decent monies for now,,and all from the comfort of my choice of place as long as there is internet ..im good!!;)

Bugguy

Practically Family
I was recruited to be the hospital administrator for the transplant programs. I'm still that and the corporate director of research and the oncology administrator.

Last edited:

Papperskatt

Practically Family
I'm a bubble artist Yup, for real. I'm a grown man who makes bubbles for a living. :cool:

Most of the time I work as a street performer, but I also get occasional gigs at festivals and birthday parties and such.

Dr. Lucky

New in Town
I'm an attorney, strictly transactional. The only time I've seen a courtroom since law school was for jury duty. I have no interest in changing this; I love my job.

vintage.vendeuse

A-List Customer
I'm a licensed Respiratory Therapist currently working as the clinical supervisor at an asthma and allergy center. But my most interesting past occupation? Treasure hunter. Yes, really. Many, many moons ago, I worked for a deep sea treasure salvaging outfit based in Key West, FL.

Atticus Finch

Call Me a Cab
I'm an attorney, strictly transactional. The only time I've seen a courtroom since law school was for jury duty. I have no interest in changing this; I love my job.

I feel your pain. For over two decades I’ve been through every criminal term in my jurisdiction…from calendar call to sine die. Now, Lord willing, I’m soon to retire. I would like to continue practicing law for a few more years, but if I ever darken the door of a courtroom again, it’ll be at the point of a cattle prod.

AF

Harp

I'll Lock Up
... if I ever darken the door of a courtroom again, it’ll be at the point of a cattle prod.
AF

When I was in law school and thought of ditching a class, I would recall all the Perry Mason episodes I watched as a kid. ;)
:eek:fftopic: South Carolinian Tom Rice has a strong argument under Artice II, Section 3 of the Constitution against the executive branch.:)

vitanola

I'll Lock Up
:eek:fftopic: South Carolinian Tom Rice has a strong argument under Artice II, Section 3 of the Constitution against the executive branch.:)

"Stop The Overeaching Presidency" Act? Whether or not one agrees with the premise, this is clearly is a purely modern political argument, isn't it?

I feel your pain. For over two decades I’ve been through every criminal term in my jurisdiction…from calendar call to sine die. Now, Lord willing, I’m soon to retire. I would like to continue practicing law for a few more years, but if I ever darken the door of a courtroom again, it’ll be at the point of a cattle prod.

AF

Hmmmmmm...... practicing law and cattle prod in the same sentence. Hmmmmmm......

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
Just got my schedule for being an opera-singing busser at a restaurant here in Philly, the pay is pretty bad, but hopefully the tips (we pool tips apparently) will make up for it. Well, that and the performing and modeling I am doing.

Well, now I'm tending bar at that restaurant, and making decent cash. When I pick up freelance work singing or acting (film and tv, primarily), that actually makes me much better money. Doing a bit more opera this summer, so that's moving forward. Eventually I'll be able to make it just on the performing, but not quite yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko