Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What do you do for Living?

Chad Sanborn

A-List Customer
I am a mentalist, magician, palm reader, tarot reader, and struggling actor. My long term goals have me acting in movies. Right now, I am waiting to 'be discovered'.

Chad

Dahlia

Familiar Face
I am a full-time student, majoring in Psychology and Social Behavior and (perhaps) minoring in Art History. Don't ask how the two are related, I'm not sure myself; lately I've been thinking of going to graduate school for Museum Studies.

I'm also an office assitant on campus, which isn't exciting but let's me surf the Lounge all day. :cool:

varga49

One of the Regulars
Chad Sanborn said:
I am a mentalist, magician, palm reader, tarot reader, and struggling actor. My long term goals have me acting in movies. Right now, I am waiting to 'be discovered'.

Chad
I always appreciate good close up magic Chad! I've only ben doing magic about a year now..I learned from my wife whose been doing close up magic since she was about 8. All that being said neither of us claim to be magicians.but only clowns who happen to do close up magic

Mycroft

One Too Many
Hmmm, drving everyone around me insane and living life to the fullest...Just kidding, I am in state goverment, a student, a consult for buisness(just for a friend currently), an entrepreneur, and that is it for now.

D

Deleted member 259

Chad Sanborn said:

My Boyfriend and Bestfriend are both magicians and the latter is a performer as well, he just came back from a gig in tokyo.
With both of them doing card tricks over my head, i've given up trying to figure it out, and just enjoy it.

Chad Sanborn

A-List Customer
carpecaligo said:
My Boyfriend and Bestfriend are both magicians and the latter is a performer as well, he just came back from a gig in tokyo.
With both of them doing card tricks over my head, i've given up trying to figure it out, and just enjoy it.

Have them email me sometime. I am always interested in talking shop!

Chad

chad@chadsanborn.com

HaraldTheSwede

Familiar Face
HaraldTheSwede said:
Got really tired of studying three years ago so I quit my university studies (business administration) and started selling computers and accessories.

I have since quit this job and am now working in the archive of a nuclear power plant. The job wont last more than six to twelve months though. The government recently forced the power plant to shut down because of a stupid political decision made 19 years ago.

Raffles

New in Town
I do tend to go through jobs at an alarming rate due to my low tolerance for members of the public. Currently I am a gentleman's outfitter, not my most glamorous job that still goes to private eye.

Uberneot

New in Town
Full time Speech Pathology Student and part time lackey for the New York City Department of Education.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner