Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What do you look like?

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Lolita Haze -- Dorkusmaximus

This is me prior to getting into costume for a show. The look of duh on my face is optional. :)

IM000704f.jpg

Cousin Hepcat

Practically Family
LizzieMaine said:
I look like this ...except thirty-three years older!
Too cool! :D Me with my best friend & neighbor and her little sis around age 4: (is this going to turn into a Baby Pics thread I wonder)

temp_dukegardens01.jpg

Swing High,
- Cousin Hepcat

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
LOOK LEFT IT'S ME

Here I am:eek:

PS. If you go to the "GOLDEN ERA" link from the Fedora Lounge...you will see in the Hats section...there is a picture of several of the members..including a happy one of me, with my Optimo Grey fedora in my yard, two years ago, in the rain..which is what I am now wishing for..it has been over 105 degrees for over a week.....Monday was 112!!

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
Lolita, I didn't notice the "doh," but... are those potties????

You look alarmingly like the girl who socked me after the third quarter of a football game we went to. :eek:

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Scotrace... Hahaha The look on my face is just dumb. It cracks me up to look at it. And yes, those are potties... I was in the Ladies Room getting ready to hit the stage. But that is the only thing I would hit. :) Why did that gal sock you one?

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
LolitaHaze said:
Scotrace... Hahaha The look on my face is just dumb. It cracks me up to look at it. And yes, those are potties... I was in the Ladies Room getting ready to hit the stage. But that is the only thing I would hit. :) Why did that gal sock you one?

She was very, very drunk; I was not. The disparity made her real mad.

Rosie

One Too Many

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Here's a pic of Hemingway Jones and me in Belize

And, since I don't have online access to any of my baby pics, I thought I'd post a picture of my nephew Isaac. He's such a sweet little guy, I just love to have the chance to show him off. Hey, it's a baby picture...

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
OK. I am going to go far afield and pick some very non-Hemingway Jones pictures of Hemingway Jones. ;)

Here I am climbing in The Garden of the Gods in Colorado about 5 years ago. No special effects were used in the production of the photo. I was about 40 pounds lighter then!

This is about as normal as I get; me at The Philadelphia Zoo:

Here is Daisy Buchanan and I in Cozumel:

And, since everyone is posting baby pics! It's time to break out the scary monkey pics!

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Argh! Scary monkey pics..... soooo scary. Also so darn funny, that monkey scares the heck out of me, I can't believe I'm living with that under the same roof. What a handsome guy you are, such nice pics.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy