Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What do you look like?

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
thunderw21 said:
Here's a couple of new pics from today. All spiffed up.

l_309af4809ca90113f877ed24a36090a8.jpg

l_e5463d3ef4a8aa1d9be3e73a3d603fbf.jpg

Billy

malelovies.gif

BeBopBaby

One Too Many
A picture of yours truly and the hubby taken in a photo booth in the basement of the Warhol Museum. We'll be celebrating our 10 year anniversary in November.

photobooth.jpg

Lola Valentine

One of the Regulars
BeBopBaby said:
A picture of yours truly and the hubby taken in a photo booth in the basement of the Warhol Museum. We'll be celebrating our 10 year anniversary in November.

photobooth.jpg

BeBopBaby, that's such a lovely picture of the two of you. You make a great couple.

MaryDeluxe

Practically Family
BeBopBaby said:

photobooth.jpg

The cutest couple! Wow I have never seen such a great picture from a photo booth before. Perhaps it's because it's located in the Warhol Museum??:D

Lola Valentine

One of the Regulars
Pink Dahlia said:
What I'm wondering is why aren't these smilies on the list? ;)

Funnily enough, that was the first thing I thought when I was going to post my comment. I believe a little smilie in love would be one of the most used smilies, regarding how many good looking people are around here!

Simple answer, ladies (and all concerned, curious or otherwise interested): those smilies are images from other sites, hotlinked in.

example:
1luvu.gif

Replace " dot " with "." (but leave out the quote marks) and you get:
1luvu.gif

Just picked a random target for this illustration, since I couldn't find my F-14 Tomcat smilie again...

pretty faythe

One Too Many
panamag8or said:
No doubt.:(

Ok, for clarification, I notice all of you good looking fellas!! I'm just mentioning that at being at the ripe ol age of 32 (fastly aproaching 33 lol), besides here at the lounge, even around town, everyone seems to be 10 years younger. And I, unlike my sister, (she who is 37 and current bf is 24) am not a cougar. :p I've called that too her jokingly and lovingly, so is alright. lol

Zig2k143

Practically Family
pretty faythe said:
Ok, for clarification, I notice all of you good looking fellas!! I'm just mentioning that at being at the ripe ol age of 32 (fastly aproaching 33 lol), besides here at the lounge, even around town, everyone seems to be 10 years younger. And I, unlike my sister, (she who is 37 and current bf is 24) am not a cougar. :p I've called that too her jokingly and lovingly, so is alright. lol

Lol you feel old at 32... How do you think 38 feels... Cougar reminds me of "How I met your mother" ;)

Although I must say I'm much more active then most people my age and most people half my age...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn