Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What do you look like?

Ada Veen

Practically Family
Miss 1929 said:
Here I am... a somewhat recent picture...

l_ffb17546b369818b32b031624e9fdf0c.jpg

you look so damned cool here!

pennycarrol

A-List Customer
Miss 1929...... I'm just a fan.... wow, this pic is beautiful!!! By the way I heard your songs!! I really love it!!! Talent is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M Tatterscratch

A-List Customer
The Wingnut said:
That's none other than Roberto, Mr. cityvintage himself.

Mr. Wing, besides Big Man's tommy gun photo, these are the most smashing pics I've seen on FL yet!

As it turns out, I've bought from Roberto several times, and when I discovered he was none other than Cityvintage, I wrote him to ask if he had anything wonderful floating about in my size, as I believe you mentioned that he owns a fine shop. He confirmed his identity, but never answered further. Is he naturally reticent, or is it simply easy to get on his bad side?[huh]

T.

The Wingnut

One Too Many
Thanks! I threw the outfit together in an effort to get out the door on time...funny how you can toss something together and actually hit on a hell of a combo.

Roberto no longer has a brick-and-mortar business, although he used to. He now prefers to do business either in person or on OFAS. He gets a lot of mail, so you might have been lost in the flood.

M Tatterscratch

A-List Customer
Big Man said:
Gosh, I feel honored. Thanks!

I tell you truly, Sir - If faced with you at one end of an alley, and that gang with all the iron at the other, I'd run toward the gang based on the look on your face alone.

Awestruck Newsboy: "Gee, Mister, are you in a gang?"

Big Man: "Kid, I AM a gang..."

T.

M Tatterscratch

A-List Customer
The Wingnut said:
Roberto no longer has a brick-and-mortar business, although he used to. He now prefers to do business either in person or on OFAS. He gets a lot of mail, so you might have been lost in the flood.

Alas! I've gotten some fine things from him. I'll give it a while and try him again. Thanks for the info!

T.

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
M Tatterscratch said:
... Big Man: "Kid, I AM a gang..."

lol lol lol lol lol :eusa_clap

You made my day. Thanks!

It's been really crappy here at work today and I've had to listen to a load of BS from the "administration". Your comments have given me the incentive to go out and buy some cinder blocks and logging chain - PROBLEM SOLVED ! :D

The Wingnut

One Too Many
RetroBabydoll said:
Awesome Mobster pics!!!! This photograph is really nice!!

retrogirl1941 said:
Mr. Wing,
You look very dashing in that outfit and love the avatar!

Thank you both, ladies!

M. Tatterscratch, youse an accessory to MOIDA! Git in da paddy waggin'.

If there's a particular item that Roberto was offering that you were after, act quickly. Stuff goes fast with him.

M Tatterscratch

A-List Customer
The Wingnut said:
Thank you both, ladies!

M. Tatterscratch, youse an accessory to MOIDA! Git in da paddy waggin'.

If there's a particular item that Roberto was offering that you were after, act quickly. Stuff goes fast with him.

Gee whiz, offisa, I wud'n doin' nuttin'! I was just steeeaaaannndin' heeeeah'...!

Don't I know it! I was hoping he might have wonderful things in my size floating about in his lair that weren't up on OFAS...

T.

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The Wingnut said:
... M. Tatterscratch, youse an accessory to MOIDA! Git in da paddy waggin'. ...

No way. Disposing of this this bunch of creeps, would be called "public service". ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy