Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

Winston Carter

Practically Family
Gonna order, Stiff 100% Wool, Satin Lined, 5" Pinch Crown. Cream w/Matching Band. Will flatten brim and pull down in front.:)
rs=w_600.jpg

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
Hell Doc: those hats...you probably won’t even need to steam them to get them back in shape!! The felt’s very obedient. Just pop em back! You be fine Doc!
B
Well, I had to fold them, not stack them, but I have about 18 hats fully recovered already, with three to go.

It's hard work, though, Bowen! I was at it for three hours last night, and about eight today.
I am fast becoming competent in the diamond crease, too.
It is amazing how well they respond to brushing and steaming.
And almost all of them are a perfect fit, and the few that are not are only a light stretch away.
cec660d6c85ccae3cafa5da5ad94effc.jpg
55b1ee0613e16d283f438924fc91453d.jpg

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
Ha ha. It was the same hat. Wanted a mate for the black one. You just gotta love those mis-id’d auctions and gotta pay attention to the photos!! DH.
Wanting and doing the thin thing...down the road.
Joined jacket crowd...err 23 jackets ago...argh!
B
Hahahaha.
Remember if you want to sell one or both of your Marque Grand Luxe, I got dibs, Bowen.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Well, I had to fold them, not stack them, but I have about 18 hats fully recovered already, with three to go.

It's hard work, though, Bowen! I was at it for three hours last night, and about eight today.
I am fast becoming competent in the diamond crease, too.
It is amazing how well they respond to brushing and steaming.
And almost all of them are a perfect fit, and the few that are not are only a light stretch away.
cec660d6c85ccae3cafa5da5ad94effc.jpg
55b1ee0613e16d283f438924fc91453d.jpg

Hell Doc i wasn’t gonna tell you all that stuff before you left!! I was being your cheerleader!!! Go team. lol
B

Desert dog

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I already have a Stetson El Presidente. It is last in my to-wear list, though.
Too cumbersome, loud, and stiff.
98a2c22193d02972849945444a0d3432.jpg
5ba56c45aab28ce1234ab9b1c21622f3.jpg

Nice hat, but pretty large. Not right for every one. I like westerns of smaller proportions, typically early sixties. Some of the 5 1/2 crown and 3" brims may look pretty good on you![emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
Well, per USPS my Resistol San Antonio was delivered to the local post office and picked up by the customer yesterday. I'll finally get a chance to stop by tomorrow to see if there was an error or if they gave it to someone else. . . .
USPS... They delivered about ten DVDs to my Son's apartment in NY, then told Amazon they hadn't. I coulda asked Amazon to reimburse me.
Very inefficient and disorganized. And when I request things through them for Mexico, they give it to the Mexican Postal Service, which is even worse!

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
Nice hat, but pretty large. Not right for every one. I like westerns of smaller proportions, typically early sixties. Some of the 5 1/2 crown and 3" brims may look pretty good on you![emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
OK, I will take it in for a trim next time I'm in Texas. Might have to go to Houston soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch