Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

And the crazy miners using it to collect gold from ore. Then retorting the mercury into vapor. Sometimes using a wire wrapped potato over hot coals to contain the mercury.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Hm. Retorting. I had to look that one up. Thanks for making me a little bit smarter.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
Crofut & Knapp arriving tomorrow
8f8e5553022662ae926bbea505c3dcee.jpg
cc46aa85c7b801f980762bd418855b9c.jpg
ac8b4182d2658c1284208eef22b80f66.jpg

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Woodtroll

One Too Many
I'm waiting for a Taupe Fawn Campdraft.
It should arrive on Friday...

Welcome to the Lounge, sir. I'm waiting on one too, nearly three months now. Some folks posted here a couple or three weeks ago that theirs had shipped already, but I haven't heard a peep out of Everything Australian on mine. Maybe they make the "great big 'uns" last? Hope you get yours this week!

MarkStar

New in Town
After having a hard time with The Hattery's website I ordered mine from Australian Gear. They go by Spectrumonline2001 on eBay. It shipped within a day or two of ordering it...

Today's straw, is a Stetson "Thornton" Panama.
This is a more rugged kind of straw with a tight weave and leather for ribbon and bounded edge.
Unfortunately it does not look as tough inside; the flowery fabric gives it more of a feminine touch.
I guess fabric is better for sweat-management, but I still prefer the look and feel of leather.

View attachment 132148 View attachment 132149 View attachment 132150 View attachment 132151
Very cool hat. Love the vents on it. And the flowery fabric helps you to keep in touch with your feminine side:)

Woodtroll

One Too Many
After having a hard time with The Hattery's website I ordered mine from Australian Gear. They go by Spectrumonline2001 on eBay. It shipped within a day or two of ordering it...

I looked them up; not a bad price considering they have them in stock, and I have waited right at three months for mine. I hope it turns out to be a great hat for you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn