Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

Three AM is midnight West Coast, so it's not that unusual.
And 3:00 a.m. in Los Angeles is 7:00 p.m. in Kuala Lumpur. East is east and west is west, and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce it tastes much more like prunes than rhubarb does. Regardless, I agree with Dr. Max--most people I know aren't awake at 3:00 a.m. regardless of where they are on this planet, so it helps to reduce the last moment competition to those of us who are.

And 3:00 a.m. in Los Angeles is 7:00 p.m. in Kuala Lumpur. East is east and west is west, and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce it tastes much more like prunes than rhubarb does. Regardless, I agree with Dr. Max--most people I know aren't awake at 3:00 a.m. regardless of where they are on this planet, so it helps to reduce the last moment competition to those of us who are.
You have a link for Kuala Lumpurian eBay? I might be missing some gems.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

RomanImperator

One of the Regulars
Took a gamble on this. No size listed and not too many pics of the sweatband, liner etc but what the hell right!?
1331557ff4c9dbc21a3905bf1b59f20f.jpg
0def02f9de67f77c5394ad2ecf465568.jpg
23f3272d040882ff503a2456f669d0e6.jpg
c5ae2d4162628c266099bf1ace9ac49b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
Took a chance on this "Donbbs." eBay pegged it to be here yesterday, USPS tracking claimed today, but no update in the system since Friday last week. The suspense grows...

View attachment 146080
I feel your pain.

I had a hat out for delivery today, and I was home all day. I keep checking the tracking, and it changes to "no authorized recipient available". Then I hear a usps vehicle drive off, and a package is at the front door, but it isn't the hat, and no notice left. They could have at least knocked or something.

Making a trip to their office tomorrow to see what it's all about.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I saw that one, Brent. I don't really like Westerns, so I passed. It sure looks nicer now that you have it, though. Envy is a curious phenomenon.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Thanks, Max. I haven’t received it yet, the auction just ended a couple hours ago. If you don’t like such hats as westerns all you have to do is change the crease and the ribbon. I’d be all over this hat if it was my size.

You don’t have to explain envy to me, I see it in myself every time you get a new batch of hats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
Thanks, Max. I haven’t received it yet, the auction just ended a couple hours ago. If you don’t like such hats as westerns all you have to do is change the crease and the ribbon. I’d be all over this hat if it was my size.

You don’t have to explain envy to me, I see it in myself every time you get a new batch of hats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
If I did that I might be murdered in my sleep, Brent! Ha!

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

TunedVWGti

One of the Regulars
I ordered a new OR Royal Deluxe bc I really like their specific color. I scored it for a really good price online from Stetson on Black Friday and I should've known better.

I ordered it on Black Friday and it still hasn't shipped according to the site. Customer service hasn't responded to my email. I was charged for it, but it still says they're waiting on shipping from the fulfillment center. They're showing they're out of stock now online, so I'm betting I never receive it...ugh.

HOPEFULLY I hear something from a real person. Next time I'll just spend the extra money and order from my normal shop.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran