Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

Winston Carter

Practically Family
I ordered a new OR Royal Deluxe bc I really like their specific color. I scored it for a really good price online from Stetson on Black Friday and I should've known better.

I ordered it on Black Friday and it still hasn't shipped according to the site. Customer service hasn't responded to my email. I was charged for it, but it still says they're waiting on shipping from the fulfillment center. They're showing they're out of stock now online, so I'm betting I never receive it...ugh.

HOPEFULLY I hear something from a real person. Next time I'll just spend the extra money and order from my normal shop.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I'm sure everything will be alright. Stetson is about as reputable as they come.

TunedVWGti

One of the Regulars
Thanks! That's reassuring... I'm just a little anxious I suppose because on Halloween I had a order eventually cancelled due to similar circumstance, (from a different retailer/different brand).

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Davidannon

New in Town
Waiting for a modern European Stetson Whippet Vita-Felt in Tawny brown that I got myself as an early Christmas gift.

I’m not really loving the feather in the hat band so I might or might not take it out and possibly exchange it with another feather, really should see the hat in person first to make a judgement about that.

The hat should arrive within 4 business days but with the holiday time going on I’m expecting it to take a bit longer, guess we’ll see.

What do y’all think?

da2ff9a1f90a203f4e0fbe27737ec8c8.jpg

TheOldFashioned

Call Me a Cab
I feel your pain.

I had a hat out for delivery today, and I was home all day. I keep checking the tracking, and it changes to "no authorized recipient available". Then I hear a usps vehicle drive off, and a package is at the front door, but it isn't the hat, and no notice left. They could have at least knocked or something.

Making a trip to their office tomorrow to see what it's all about.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Hopefully your day today proved to be more successful than mine. Still no hat, and they've completely removed an estimated delivery date. On the plus side, it did update to show it reached the regional terminal. I would assume that it should be here tomorrow.

First a Hundred now a 7X CB....

First a Hundred now a 7X CB....

You're on a roll!

These kind of hats are worth waiting for.

The do seem to fit better and look better after a good wait.

The 100 and now this.

Bowen, for me personally the only thing sweeter would be if this 7XCB was an Amon Carter Stetson sold thru Washer Bros! Maybe I could get a custom embezzler to...Nah, the thrill of the hunt must go on!

Worth waiting for & the fit is perfect!

PS: LOL! I typed embosser but autocorrect changed it to embezzler. I like it even better!

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Bowen, for me personally the only thing sweeter would be if this 7XCB was an Amon Carter Stetson sold thru Washer Bros! Maybe I could get a custom embezzler to...Nah, the thrill of the hunt must go on!

Worth waiting for & the fit is perfect!

PS: LOL! I typed embosser but autocorrect changed it to embezzler. I like it even better!
Jack i’d like to just see a picture of a Washer Bros. AC 7xCB. Your posts about them have def peaked my interests. I’m assuming Washer Bros. were along the lines of the Shudde Bros. and Peter’s Bros. as far as hats went. Idk
B
Ps: now that i think about it i do have a Shudde Bros. Pure Beaver. Looks just like an 7x OR. Just as nice but barely too small. Arggh

Jack i’d like to just see a picture of a Washer Bros. AC 7xCB. Your posts about them have def peaked my interests. I’m assuming Washer Bros. were along the lines of the Shudde Bros. and Peter’s Bros. as far as hats went. Idk
B
Ps: now that i think about it i do have a Shudde Bros. Pure Beaver. Looks just like an 7x OR. Just as nice but barely too small. Arggh
Rick Clark (rclark) has two Amon Carter Stetsons from Washer Bros. Here is one he has posted:

Just realized this one is a 3X.

IMG_9907.JPG

IMG_9908.JPG

IMG_9909.JPG

IMG_9910.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran