Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

Out for delivery finally, Shudde Bros Stetson 7XCB OR

IMG_9865.jpg

IMG_9867.jpg

IMG_9871.jpg

I... did something like that but I should had done my homework before.
Someone did not bid after me (it was cheap) and I ended with this...
lhhliner.jpg

Probably a wool hat... is what I found after homework done.

The uncertainty is what made me keep the price low. It’s fur felt, but I don’t know much more than that. I’ve been burned a few time with wool, etc. but it’s just part of the gamble when you buy sight unseen. Hopefully I’ll know next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
The uncertainty is what made me keep the price low. It’s fur felt, but I don’t know much more than that. I’ve been burned a few time with wool, etc. but it’s just part of the gamble when you buy sight unseen. Hopefully I’ll know next week.
The problem is that this is probably 99.9% a wool hat.
I've found their (or his) website and all models are wool and only one or another have a option for a 5x beaver felt.
This model only appears on one page as is shown as "new" model. It does not appear on the hat models pages.

The problem is that this is probably 99.9% a wool hat.
I've found their (or his) website and all models are wool and only one or another have a option for a 5x beaver felt.
This model only appears on one page as is shown as "new" model. It does not appear on the hat models pages.

I’m hoping it’s part of that 0.1%. It was sold as fur felt so I’ll have no problem getting my money back if it’s wool. It will be in my hands by early next week and I’ll know then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

Tukwila

My Mail is Forwarded Here
If it wasn't pouring rain here, I'd wear my VS silvermist/burgundy lid today.... but I'd probably post it in the What Hat Are You Wearing Today thread... :D

Michael Gannon does indeed make a killer lid. I'm thinking of what I can wear to go with my natural/slate Gannon...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24