Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the note. At least I'm a little less worried now about it still being 'in transit' :) Guess I've just gotten lucky in the past because none of my other orders has taken quite this long after reaching the USA.
Wlcm. Took almost 3 weeks for my Camp Draft to arrive from Everything Australian. The hat spent more time in U.S. Customs than it did in transit.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Luvmyman I ordered from Hats Plus in Chicago.

O.K. good to know as I may desire to finally order one of these newer Stetsons....seems everyone is finding them as a nice hat. I am however hopeful to order a new hat from TonyB...I keep blowing all my extra Moolah on other things all the time, shoes and ties and pants and suits...for Daniel...I need more money! Lotto ticket would work wonders! HA!

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
O.K. good to know as I may desire to finally order one of these newer Stetsons....seems everyone is finding them as a nice hat. I am however hopeful to order a new hat from TonyB...I keep blowing all my extra Moolah on other things all the time, shoes and ties and pants and suits...for Daniel...I need more money! Lotto ticket would work wonders! HA!
:D

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
You can always dye it and end the boredom of that silverbelly.
I'll probably just leave it Silverbelly. It's going to be my first 3X Resistol. I'll probably just reblock and recrease the crown and maybe change out the ribbon. I'd like to get another vintage fedora but I can't afford the bidding and asking prices. Warehouse work barely pays the bills.

RJR

Waiting on a Stetson Racine.
Hat-Stetson Racine 2.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR