Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

I missed out on a Stetson Flagship, but this was my consolation prize:

A93A147D-9FBF-4E52-820E-8F04D4C60CAF.jpeg
58A26CE6-B08E-45FE-96E7-03E988F81637.jpeg

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
The Topper is a ubiquitous Best of London brand, so nothing special. I can always use a Top Hat case though.

The Bowler is a Hückel Flexible with what I presume is a non original ribbon. Looks cool though.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230224_212914_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230224_212914_Facebook.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 34
I just can't stay away from those Top Hats!
The Topper is a ubiquitous Best of London brand, so nothing special. I can always use a Top Hat case though.

The Bowler is a Hückel Flexible with what I presume is a non original ribbon. Looks cool though.
I think I need to do something about that drought, Steve. Seems you're out hunting!

Doctor Strange

I'll Lock Up
I ordered a new hat from Agnoulita/HNCHW for my birthday, an "early fedora", the Phaeton, on February 12.

It wasn't supposed to ship until mid-March, but it's already on the way... It's supposed to arrive tomorrow, yet the DHL tracking still isn't showing anything after the initial pickup in Greece. So, we'll see.

AgnoulitaPhaeton1.jpg

I've long been a fan of the homburg-ish early fedora look, and after seeing some great ones in recent shows like The Alienist and The Gilded Age, I figured it was time. I got it in their "Desert" rabbit felt with a black ribbon and added a half-inch to the brim width.

Pics to come (over on the Agnoulita thread) after I get it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner