Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

Rmccamey

I'll Lock Up
I admit it. I have a bowler/derby problem. This one is not even my size.
It is a particularly contagious variant of HAS, Bob, but your nice example should provide some temporary relief. :)

Crosby
20230418_084548.jpg 20230418_084845.jpg

Rmccamey

I'll Lock Up
I don't need another hat and certainly not a fedora. I'm all about bowlers and I have a couple of customs in the queue and I've bid on another vintage bowler as well. My homburg collection is growing and getting better and better. No, I don't need another hat, certainly not a fedora. I'd probably never wear it anyway. No, not me, I have plenty of fedoras already and no room to store yet another hat box. I just wanted everyone to know.

IMG_0218.jpeg

Been on my watch list forever hoping it would grow in size but never did. This is a kool one.
It has been on my wish list for some time as well. Finally realized I would end up kicking myself if I didn’t pull the trigger. Really looking forward to seeing it in person. Looks like it may just be the perfect Florida hat!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael