Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Gotta put my hat from The Northwest Hat Co in here. I wanted to borrow from Alan Ladd's "China" hat with some classic '40s styling and this is what Mike came up with. I couldn't be more pleased. Mike did a great job. It's definitely what I was looking for. It's also my first pure Beaver felt. Should be in the mail this weekend and on it's way...

Northwest_Hat_1.jpg

Northwest_Hat_2.jpg

Northwest_Hat_3.jpg

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
So it looks like you were in the PB queue after all. Did they ever notify you by email it was shipped, or did you just get a notice from FedEx when it was a day or so out, like me?

Can't wait to see it.

I called and they were like ... "ah , um ,, ah ... let me call you back "
got a call back that it had shipped that day

not sure what happened there

Gotta put my hat from The Northwest Hat Co in here. I wanted to borrow from Alan Ladd's "China" hat with some classic '40s styling and this is what Mike came up with. I couldn't be more pleased. Mike did a great job. It's definitely what I was looking for. It's also my first pure Beaver felt. Should be in the mail this weekend and on it's way...

Northwest_Hat_1.jpg

Northwest_Hat_2.jpg

Northwest_Hat_3.jpg
What is the brim width on this one? Great hat,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner