Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

AndyR

One of the Regulars
I should be getting my replacement Havana Panama hat by the end of the week (ordered wrong size).

Andy

JoeyC

One of the Regulars
The wait is over for my TonyB custom, arrived Monday. Exceeds my expectations, color fit, finish just beautiful. Still waiting for an Excellent strat. in sage from Jeff at DelMonico and kept my order standing with Sterling leather for a Grand Central, Sterling hasn't canceled my order YET.

Strapped-4-Cache

One Too Many
Awwwwww yeahhhhhhh!

79200ee7fc3e6937f2d2aece0c866e0c.jpg

OK, so it's not a hat, but it's a pin for a hat.

Thanks, Fred, for allowing me to get the repro Stratoliner pins. This one is keeping the bow on my Caxton company until the REAL Stratoliner arrives next week. The rear-facing Stratoliner pin has taken up residence on my brown Caxton for now.

[emoji4]

Strapped-4-Cache

One Too Many
And now the frustration begins...

Just checked on the shipping status of my hat. Purchased on 5/17. Finally shipped from Alberta on 5/19. Now I see that it arrived in Richmond, BC late yesterday. WHY IS IT GOING WEST??? I'm in Atlanta!

And now the frustration begins...

Just checked on the shipping status of my hat. Purchased on 5/17. Finally shipped from Alberta on 5/19. Now I see that it arrived in Richmond, BC late yesterday. WHY IS IT GOING WEST??? I'm in Atlanta!
Over the years I've learned these carriers have all sorts of routing practices that appear to be illogical to anyone who doesn't work for them, but to someone somewhere within the company they make perfect sense for one reason or another. I've tracked packages that left the shipper's location, made their way to a routing facility within 15 miles of my house, then for some inexplicable reason went to Denver, or somewhere in Texas, or somewhere in Florida, then back to southern California. [huh]

Strapped-4-Cache

One Too Many
I admit i'm more frustrated that the seller sat on the hat for two days before shipping it, though he created the shipping label the night I purchased the hat. If it had gone out Monday morning I might have gotten it before the holiday weekend. Guess it's something to look forward to next week. Hoping it's in better shape than the pictures reflect, but...

AndyR

One of the Regulars
Yup, same for me while waiting for my Panama hat. It went to Fl. from Ecuador and then right past me in IL. to Milwaukee WI. I saw it on tracking and I'm saying, "Whoa, whoa...Shane, come baaack." LOL!

Andy

wcbrown

One of the Regulars
I am currently into a 3 month wait on a "modified" 1930's PLAYBOY from NORTHWEST HATS. Whisky beaver felt, 6" crown, 1 1/2" dark brown ribbon, 2 1/8" raw edge brim with one row of decorative stitching. According to the last word from Mike, this could be anytime now, the wait is killing me needless to say.

Qvist

Familiar Face
I'm waiting for my new Akubra Federation IV Deluxe in dark brown to arrive from Hatsdirect. It will be my second Akubra and i'm expecting it to get as much head time as my Campdraft has had past 2 years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider