Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

Borsalino homburg:

22A37163-B783-4E6C-B7AE-808234CDFC8E.jpeg

The thing to do with your busy favorite hatters with a months long backlog is to tell them a year in advance to save you spots in their queue for hats to be delivered October 1st, and another November 1st, etc. This way you always have a hat coming up and you can decide on the specifics at your leisure. You should be reserving spots in queues for all of 2023 now. ;)

58F5EC77-AE66-4948-9C0C-F836883030EB.jpeg

Playing hat roulette again. I may just take a couple of the boxes (combining three or four hats in each one if possible) and leave a couple of the westerns to keep the shipping reasonable.

View attachment 461186

View attachment 461185

View attachment 461183

View attachment 461184

View attachment 461182

View attachment 461181

Glad you got them, Bob. I was terrified that with all the large boxes the shipping to California would be astronomical. Looking forward to seeing the details.

Rmccamey

I'll Lock Up
The thing to do with your busy favorite hatters with a months long backlog is to tell them a year in advance to save you spots in their queue for hats to be delivered October 1st, and another November 1st, etc. This way you always have a hat coming up and you can decide on the specifics at your leisure. You should be reserving spots in queues for all of 2023 now. ;)

View attachment 461144

What felt color is that, Brent?

Spats McGee

One Too Many
Congratulations. Look forward to seeing it when you are able to get it.
I hope to show it off here, but impatience may get the better of me. I've had my eye on it for several months, and it's been out of stock in my size and preferred color the whole time. So I've started shopping for a new "go me" hat. Patience is ordinarily one of my strong suits, but I've wanted something in a nice chocolate brown for a long time. Dangitall.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points