Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Dave E said:
Resistol2.jpg

I like that look, Dave. Will you put up some more detailed pics if you get a chance?

LOOKING GOOD !

Nice lids you have there....Think OXBLOOD....lucky you !!

jbucklin said:
I know this is getting redundant, but Dave E's pic inspired me to do a quick snapshot of me with my new Fed IV Deluxe (again!). What can I say? I love this hat and can't believe how much I enjoy wearing it! [huh]

Photo161.jpg

Oh, and I did put some time in with my beloved Stetson Firenze too.
Photo162-1.jpg

The Lark

One of the Regulars
danofarlington said:
Isn't it supposed to be the winter down there this time of year? Why is the grass green and you have no jacket?

You got me! :p
It's a pic from about 6 months ago. I just felt like posting something that I forgot to before.

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
handlebar bart said:
Jimmy, when are you gonna post a picture of yourself in a bad hat? Yet another stunner from you today. :eusa_clap

Thanks, Bart. ;) You've been posting some nice hats yourself lately!

Cheers,
JtL

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
I know there's a Loungers Whom You Miss thread, or some such, but I'm puttin' this here:

Where have Torpedo and Mr. Paladin been lately?? I miss those guys. Are you lurkin'? Major League hat-wearers in my opinion and all-around good chaps.

:)

rlk

I'll Lock Up
HarpPlayerGene said:
I know there's a Loungers Whom You Miss thread, or some such, but I'm puttin' this here:

Where have Torpedo and Mr. Paladin been lately?? I miss those guys. Are you lurkin'? Major League hat-wearers in my opinion and all-around good chaps.

:)
:arated: We are missing the Lawmen a lot:(
Others are getting scarce too.
I'm tired of seeing my own face(probably not the only one).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou