Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

B.J. Hedberg

Practically Family
Stetson Ashland

Enjoying an earlier respite outside, shaded from the 85˚ Minnesota sun by my thoroughly soaked Stetson Ashland.

If it wasn’t for the severe taper, the unsightly ribbon stitching, or the fact that it’s the wrong size, it would be a great hat.

4799266105_22a87b680e_b.jpg

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
HarpPlayerGene said:
I know there's a Loungers Whom You Miss thread, or some such, but I'm puttin' this here:

Where have Torpedo and Mr. Paladin been lately?? I miss those guys. Are you lurkin'? Major League hat-wearers in my opinion and all-around good chaps.

:)
:arated:

jwalls

Vendor
HarpPlayerGene said:
I know there's a Loungers Whom You Miss thread, or some such, but I'm puttin' this here:

Where have Torpedo and Mr. Paladin been lately?? I miss those guys. Are you lurkin'? Major League hat-wearers in my opinion and all-around good chaps.

:arated: Where the heck are you guys?:( :(

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Great pictures as always, Lefty and that fine Optimo Milan:eusa_clap
Looks like a fun place! Is that a Nutria defending its Pelt in the background?

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Lefty said:
Those are great, Bart, but you should stop suplexing your kids in public.

lol 6 days in the jeep with those two knuckle heads.:D I think my Dad has much longer arms then me cause he could always reach me in the back seat as he drove.

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
HarpPlayerGene said:

You are right Gene. Bob has been scarce also. Seems we need to get a posse together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats