Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great hats the last few days, gents, too numerous to mention. Great Stetson and Tumwaters today Mike and Dave.
pw052-1.jpg

Velourish brown Borso today.

Mike, I like that Sovereign Stetson inside and out. Perry and David, thanks for the nicely hatted wake-up call.

I'm always impressed how good you guys look this early in the day.

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
Thanks, guys. I like this one because the brim is a little less wide and has a little less curl than most of my hats of this style - something different.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
so many great ones the past few days! I'm so happy it's Tumwater Tuesday! :)

Steve-- you have got to have one of the classiest and most tasteful collections I've seen around here. Love that Pallas Homburg!

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Brrr......Out and about before the temps hit the teens (F) this morning. No wind - cheers.

This morning; Dog walk, chopping wood, short run on the snow trails, trip to grocery store to get 1/2 & 1/2 (necessary for my coffee and my wife's tea) and putting up some maroon holiday ribbons on the rails going down to the lake edge. Wearing my Lee Cameo. Delicious light brown with an warm olive green ribbon. Sharp combination.

Photo-on-2011-12-06-at-1028-2-M.jpg

Best wishes, Eric -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy