Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Borsalino Velour -

DSCN0709.jpg

Sorry for the blurry photo.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the Tumwater Tuesday comments guys - you've probably notice that I really like my hats from Tony.

Rusty, I missed Hatto's Borsalino earlier (this thread is getting busy these days and it's easy to miss a page sometimes) but you are right - very nice hat as indeed is Mike's Stetson.

delectans

Call Me a Cab
RobStC: Many thanks. I played around with the crease a bit, experimenting with varying crown heights and size of the side dents, and kept coming back to its current 6" height and pinch as it seems to best complement the 3" brim.

Rusty: Thanks, Chief, I appreciate your kind words.

David: Thank you, and yes indeed, your Tumwater is a winner, alright.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Douglas and Hatto: those Borsos are awesome. Even in blurry photos, the velour looks cool.
Eric-- oh, that VS-- tried and true! never gets old, but that Lee Cameo is awfully impressive too!

011copyc.jpg

Giving the Falcon Park a test drive in colder weather.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Randall, Rusty,
I think the crown does appear a little taller in this pic, but the crease is what I'd call a soft center dent-- the pinch is slightly forward but not pinched very closely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy