Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
051012.jpg

One of my very first ebay purchases. Not 1930s as advertised and believed by this newbie, nor is it 1940s... but it can pass, sort of. Imported by Maurice Rothschild for Young-Quinlan Co. in Minneapolis.

2 1/4 inch brims are my favorite. That's a wonderful hat, Alan.

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
By the way Josh that Milan is super. Glad your enthusiastic cats didn't do too much damage. I have had my dogs "ruff up" a couple of my felt hats, fortunately not irrepairable!

Thanks, Perry. I usually keep my hats out of the pets reach, but I guess this hat had bad timing. They didn't really do too much damage, the hat just looks like its has some wear now. My dog weighs about 12 pounds, and she wants nothing to do with my hats. LOL.

bond

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Rabbit, looking mighty dandified , sharp mc.
A, If I didn't know any better I could swear I hear you askin"you talkin ta me",
Nice lid, love that color.

bond

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Nice color Robert . That works for you as do most of the ones you post.
Still waiting for you to sell me that Borso you had on yesterday!

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Thanks, tiny overwelt. I generally don't combine medium brown hats with brown leather jackets, or black wide brims with dark suits...

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Gotta love that hat.
Wow, are the colors accurate in your photo? That will brighten a rainy day. :rain:

Thanks, guys. Alan, the fluorescent lights are mainly responsible for the colour. This is a blue/grey hat, but not quite that blue!

David, thanks for the nice comment, I wear this old 50's hat not often. You're right he is very classic!
But your Tumwater is super!
But David! It's not Tuesday!!! I guess Tumwater Thursday has a nice ring to it also. ;0)

Thanks Manfred and Jason. Jason, Tony's hats are pretty versatile so it is OK to wear on days other than Tuesday - sometimes! =)

Josh - love the milan!

Great Borsalino today, Alan

2 hats in one day is cheating, Eric!

Rabbit, Ale - looking good today, gentlemen!

Robert, I'm not a brown hat guy (and no-one is ever likely to confuse me with Indiana Jones anyway!) but I love the rich colour felt of your Mallory today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass