Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Agree - Monday was a great hat day. Randall, if I ever get a Hommie I'm sure I'll be reaching for the iron too!

Not had a Tumwater Tuesday for a while, so today I went with my Silverbelly TumH2O

smugshot2345019-L.jpg

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Alan, wonderful selection of hats! All looks great!

Robert, that felt looks great on the Featherweight also the color! very rare!

Randall, that conversion looks fantastic and fits you great!

David, killer Hat, really, what a beauty, I know I have said it in the past but I must say it again!

Perry, you wear all wide brimmed Hats so well, I can't remember have you ever worn a stingy brim?

Landman

One Too Many
Too many to compliment individually so I'll just say...Great looking hats guys!

Robert, the Stetson Gun Club looks great with the new ribbon and bound brim. Did they reflange the brim so the back is turned up? It looks like they might have in the pictures but I really can't tell for sure.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Had to drive through the White Mountains to see a client and couldn't resist stopping for a Bowlerman type shot in Franconia Notch

smugshot7400418-L.jpg

Thanks Aonaen... welcome to the Lounge!

Perry, the brim on this hat has a bit of potato chip curl to it... not original, for sure, but very firmly established. I've come to like it. Changing it would involve a long walk on a short pier, I think.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
I like the curl - looks better than most Boaters to me.

Heck, if I could curl the brim on mine, I might actually wear it.

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
Thanks Aonaen... welcome to the Lounge!

Perry, the brim on this hat has a bit of potato chip curl to it... not original, for sure, but very firmly established. I've come to like it. Changing it would involve a long walk on a short pier, I think.
I love the curl!

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
Today would have been the 60th birthday of punk rock luminary (and a personal hero of mine), Joe Strummer. So I wore my Stetson 100 as an homage to him (also, it's a really nice hat), as he had a thing for western style hats:
20120821_125948.jpg

555699_10151025588158227_1583789715_n.jpg

"Never give up. That's my quote. Even when you feel like it."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ