Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Echter Rockel Velour

8817759447_1b485babff_c.jpg

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Another "Ech-cellent" hat, Steve.

Mike, you look sharp in that there whippet, if not entirely pleased by the circumstances of your transport.

Nice milan, Alan. That discursive tale was an interesting read, I think. Now I want to know the sordid details of how, exactly, their " only wayward son" met his death at the hands (??) of a prostitute/stripper. Keep digging and report back!

Monte

A-List Customer
Wore the 7XCB, pictured here, this morning to a couple estate sales and then switched to a straw western to go out to the parents' farm to play around outside. It rained a bit but the straw handled it and kept the old bean dry.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Same here, Joe - mid 40's today.

Good news is that Alan was wearing a very nice milan today, suggesting that warmer weather is heading my way.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Monte, a great looking hat your 7x. A pity that the photo is so small!

Jared, always nice to see, the Gay Prince in Action!

Steve, the best of all. I guess that is the hat from our collective Rockel Auction!

Mike, good to have a Chaffeur. Your whippet looks great on you!

Alan, awesome Milan with his natural color and well dimensions, and of course a nice Story!

David, Cross Country. A nice name for a hat that looks also nice!

AnA, Saks or Dobbs no one knows it better as you. Names are sound and smoke. Equal, Dobbs or Saks, that hat is a great looking hat!

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
Everyone is looking great today! Sorry for the lack of compliments to each and everyone of you... work has just been slow and tiring these past few days. But again, everyone, and I do mean everyone has posted some killer lids! Keep up the sharp looks, fellas!

Mallory

Beautiful cool morning for the Buffalo marathon... getting in some last licks on fur felts, here a lovely old Mallory courtesy of my good friend Josh who likes his crowns tall. Shown with sunlight fore and aft.

052613_1.jpg

052613_2.jpg

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
DJH - looks good and I like the band.
Alan - great colour. I've never been convinced by high crowns (blame it on exposure to English trilbies), but that looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy