Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hats, great ensemble: Pendleton, hat, glasses, and stubble. :)

Thanks so much, Randall... While I may not have the range of travel you have enjoyed (note the slight tone of envy!), in this weird, wacky weather we wondered as we wandered the woods, WHY, wicked weather, Why!?! Well...
Your wide wine-filled adventures have been great for all of us here. Can't imagine how gratifying for YOU!

Notice car-sick pal in the back seat... Dramamine helps a little. ANY ideas, anybody?!?!?!

Today: Knox superfine

IMG_5601.JPG

That's a great Superfine. At the risk of overstepping the boundaries, have you considered letting go of the whiskers?

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
g-durand, wonderful Deluxe. Love the Stetson Company!

John, your western hat has a great shape, looks very good!

AnA, great to hear that my painter colleagues do a good job! Nice hats as ever!

ectopistesm, you rock this look!

Jared, great Dillinger. I guess Dillinger would be proud to see you with that hat!

Jaunty, lovely color for that hat, looks very good on you!

David, you look sharp with the Montecristi!

Perry, hammer Tilden for today! Nice to see you back!!!

Sam, ohh that is a sharp looking hat, very very nice!

Randall, my friend, wonderful photo. I guess you have a great time in Spain with the new hat. Greetings to Misses Randall!

Charlie, a good buy. Sharp hat. Looks excellent on your head!

Last edited:
Welcome LUKE!! What took you so long?! Great pic, Bbud... handsome boy!

Great photos, Jeff. Thanks for sharing. The cemetary is great!
Thanks for the comments too, gents. This week's visit to the north (of here) proved historic. SNOW! May 25, 2013... and we had snow on beautiful greening hills, wild, WILD winds, and then the calm... and amazing beauty.
IMG_2595_zps59590826.jpg

IMG_2605_zpsd8c37f81.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Congrats Bud. Think Luke needs a hat!

Charlie, looks a Happy Birthday is due, Cheers! Looks like a fine weekend, a little snow and R&R is better than any medicine. Poor pooch!

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
That's a great Superfine. At the risk of overstepping the boundaries, have you considered letting go of the whiskers?
I've considered it but I've had them so long at this point it would feel like cutting off part of my face.

Thanks Manfred!

I had to run some errand this morning and switched to an Akubra Fed IV for the afternoon as it was supposed to rain (which it now is doing).
IMG_5607.JPG

Thank you Perry and Manfred.

Alan, Mr. Friedman, that is a super hat you wear today. I guess he is specially made for you!

This is the old No.1 that I did a sweatband replacement on a while back. I did a good job (or got lucky) getting the fit right - it makes me smile a little each time I put it on. I have to wait for the smile to pass before I can snap a photo. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy