Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Richard, Steve, Alan, Perry, Jeff, Monte and David, thank you very much, Gentlemen, for the kind words. It's indeed very cold every morning, a jacket is a, must have!

g-durand, sharp looking hat that Lee. You look very good with him!

Justin, that Cap is a great and rare find and looks good on you this style!

Richard, the right hat for the right head. The Wegener looks like, as made for you!

John, looks good on you the nice Capricorn!

Alan, love that Stratoliner. A great looking hat with the thin and pastel colored ribbon!

Robert, I like your look! Looks cooool!

Sam, great CD. Very nice!

Perry, also a very nice Stratoliner, great swoop, too!

David, always an eye catcher your Dualist, fantastic hat!

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Royal Stetson

Looking good guys...love the nice collection of hats today...
It's a little chilly this morning...I'm stepping out wearing my Royal Stetson...(Even though it's not printed on the sweat band, this Royal Stetson still looks like an "Open Road" to me)...

royalstetson01.jpg

Last edited:
Great photos today!

Robert, is that Mossant a baku straw? It looks to be as light as tissue paper. Striking assemblage of elements.

Beautiful thin ribbons Perry and TJones.

Nice crease on the Campdraft, Casechopper. Your backyard looks like it belongs to a man with a lot of hat projects. Mine resembles that. :)

David, the perfect hat for a cool June morning. I might have to challenge you to a duelist. :fencing:

Your excellent photos are always enjoyable, Jeff. The last one, though, looks to be rated, "RRRRRRrrrrrrr!" (Pirate talk, eh?)

My weekend endeavors included my forty-year High School reunion. Some people are still alive for the event. Can you find me?
View attachment 1727
IMG_2836_zps3e67f84a.jpg
[/URL]
Then back to the hills (elev. 1834 ft., specifically) for the rain, then sun, but no snow this week.
Panama with EMERGENCY rain gear. Looks like a "fording" configuration.

Fish quiver at the sound of my name... Okay, it's a stuffed textile print, but impressive, no? Hat: VS Light Sage.

Approximately the same perspective of the pond and mountain. Rain. Clear. Sunset. All in the same day!

Worn out, headed home, carsick pal still in tow, although improving with more Dramamine. Wearing Panama Hats Dreck.

Cloud shadows in Franconia Notch, former home of "The Old Man of the Mountains," at the top of the right side mountain (not in view, but there's nothing to see anymore, except the top of the mountain). Still breathtaking!

John Galt

Vendor
Very rare and very nice, John Galt..

Thank you kind sir. I was quite pleased to get it, and really like the crease I chose. Regarding rare lightweights, I picked up a Knox Vagabond Miracle Felt last week and am waiting for delivery. I can't wait to see how it compares to yours.

John

Thank you kind sir. I was quite pleased to get it, and really like the crease I chose. Regarding rare lightweights, I picked up a Knox Vagabond Miracle Felt last week and am waiting for delivery. I can't wait to see how it compares to yours.

John

I do have a Mainliner but (unless I am forgetting) have not owned a Vagabond. I've been able to compare a number of other hobo hats... perhaps you can add your thoughts on your Vagabond when it arrives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sirteen