Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

job

One Too Many
Nice ones today guys.
Wet today so I'm wearing my Akubra Capricorn.

632013capricorn001_zpsb5e83e4d.jpg

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Monte - looks a lucky fishing hat!
HamilcarBarca3 - nice contrast with that ribbon, great colour
gtdean - very nice conversion
David- looks good as always
Sam - lovely Carlotta, another new brand on me
Alan / Perry - those thin ribbons look great
Manfred - great choice
Justin - that's a fine looking cap
John - nice - I've not looked at their offerings beyong the felts

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
As do I. Sadly, my camera has been acting up lately, and any outside photos look horrid. The skin tones become washed out, and other colors look just wrong, as you can see in the photo below. I need to tweak my camera a bit to make it function properly again... bah.

00215.jpg

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
My family had an adventure, or more like a comedy of errors, over the weekend, as my wife and I decided to take our three kids camping for the first time. We were generally ill-equipped, save for some relics from my younger days, but had a great time freezing our a$$es off and fishing off a rental pontoon in the Yankton, SD area.

As expected, since I haven't been either camping nor fishing in probably two decades, we (not having any idea what we were doing) caught naught a nibble-- I'm envious of Monte's North Dakota catch!-- but had a lot of fun doing it.

I couldn't bring myself to wear my new Buckaroo for this trip, so I wore this Stetson Austral that needed to see some outdoor action. The young cashier and another customer in the bait shop were actually really into it, and wanted to know all about it, where I found it, etc.

paulfamilycamping014.jpg

paulfamilycamping04922.jpg

removed to drive the boat:

paulfamilycamping071.jpg

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Where do I begin?

I know-- Banky-- thanks for posting those great photos! That hat looks very sharp, and I'm glad to hear it's living up to its reputation of durability! Looks great, man. Thanks for sharing.

Manfred, that homburg is killer! What a great look.

Mike, the Whippet really sings!

David, the Playboy is sublime, and I think lives up to its name. Nice to see it again.

Sam, I just never tire of most of your collection. The Carlotta is no exception. It just glows.

Alan, I never seem to like Strats when I see them in the abstract, but that thing is darned sharp looking, and that must be the best crease I've ever seen on one! Very nice.

Justin, you're really becoming a classy hat-wearing fellow! I gotta say you're rocking that cap today!

ManofKent, did I miss grey homburg day? That Wegener is marvelous.

Job, looks like that Capricorn will keep you shaded and cool!

G. Durand-- outstanding Lee. nice to see the Hollywood touch again!

Perry, you are the perfect southern gentleman in those pristine TARs of yours. I also enjoyed the surfboard shot the other day!

hamilcarbarca3, these stingies really seem to work for you. nicely played!

gtdean, very effective conversion to assimilate the hitchhiker. It works!

Hey Monte! Save some fish for us beginners! What is it that you caught? Nice hat too, of course.

Monte

A-List Customer
Manfred, thanks. Nice homburg you're sporting. It's cool here too.
Richard, lucky and then some. Nice pics lately, sir.
Bowler, I'm into your hat too. I totally forgot my tackle box and had to buy a few essentials last minute. I caught a catfish and a white bass. My wife's younger brother took me last summer, in place of a bachelor party, and renewed my interest in trying to fish the river up here. I wish I could be more like the people who can adapt to what the fish want to bite on.

Monte

A-List Customer
Manfred, thanks. Nice homburg you're sporting. It's cool here too.
Richard, lucky and then some. Nice pics lately, sir.
Bowler, I'm into your hat too. I totally forgot my tackle box and had to buy a few essentials last minute. I caught a catfish and a white bass. My wife's younger brother took me last summer, in place of a bachelor party, and renewed my interest in trying to fish the river up here. I wish I could be more like the people who can adapt to what the fish want to bite on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic