Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. I find I get a lot of positive comments when I wear this hat... perhaps it is an easier one to relate to in the mad man world than some of my others?

Late 30s Echter Borsalino. One of my goto light weight summer felts.

9610738692_65ff3044a1_c.jpg

Richard, Thanks!

Alan, Fantastic Churchill Milan! Really great ribbon color combo!

Charlie, lovely VS and nice hatstand in the back!

g-durand, wonderful VS too, love the ribbon felt combination!

Jeff, great hats and nice photos! Hats in Action!!

Jeff, hammer Tumwater, a beauty round around!

Richard, that hat is super, a great look and color, a top Wegener!

Sam, a thumbs up on the Fed!

Andy, I love that Borsalino! Fantastic Hat!

+7!

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Good morning Gents! All you guys are looking great! Love the Lee Corral g.durand. Your Squatter looks great Orangegrad. I wish mine was that color instead of Black!

For me this warm and muggy morning from Central Ohio, I'm sportin' my OR looking Royal Stetson...still don't understand why Stetson just didn't call it an Open Road. It sure looks like an OR to me.

View attachment 3849

Orangegrad

Practically Family
Good morning Gents! All you guys are looking great! Love the Lee Corral g.durand. Your Squatter looks great Orangegrad. I wish mine was that color instead of Black!

For me this warm and muggy morning from Central Ohio, I'm sportin' my OR looking Royal Stetson...still don't understand why Stetson just didn't call it an Open Road. It sure looks like an OR to me.

View attachment 3849

It does indeed look like an Open Road. And I like your black Squatter. Black looks good on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner