Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Early dog Walk with my oldest Borsalino Date
Stamp from 1938!

unysu5ug.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Qvist

Familiar Face
dh66, g.durand, ManofKent, RBH, Chepstow: Thank you for your kind words! I really like this hat even though it´s not a "real" stetson, only a modern one. RBH, I agree that a taller hat like Campdraft would suit me even better but then I would not fit in my car with my hat on :)

Chepstow: That Borsalino is gorgeous!
ManofKent: Really beautiful cap on you. Suits You, Sir!
Joao Encarnado: That stetson looks really good on you. I´m a bit jealous :)
g.durand: That Open Road is a really manly hat. And it suits You really good!

Last edited:
Great homburgs guys. AnA I especially like the color of yours

MoK - thanks for the tip.

Qvist- I rarely see men wearing hats, and when I do 90% are those cheap 10 dollar trilbys from walmart (maybe you are lucky enough to not have walmarts in your country) so a modern Stetson is still a class act all the way

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Ah, a fresh cool morning to start Spetember. The morning mid 60'F temps have me comfortable in a 50's vintage Adam thin ribbon fedora. I am not sure of the color (by Adam) or the model as there is no label under the leather band. The high crown, bigger swooped hat is in excellent condition.

IMG_5907-M.jpg

IMG_5910-M.jpg

Best wishes this cool morning from Minnesota, USA, Eric -

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Do the Christies caps have a snap, or are the sewn down to the brim?
If you're speaking of MoK's cap, it looks to be "tack" sewn to the brim in three places,(MoK, btw, looks good in caps). A lot of them are like that now, (there are exceptions though, like Jaxon caps for example which are snapped to the brim). I usually cut the thread on mine so I can move the material back and around from one side to the other so I can reveal more of the brim...But anyway, all you guys are rockin' it today! Great job on the hats Gentleman! Everyone one of you look awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran