Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Too Many
DSC_0303_zps25b94e15.jpg

Today morning, in my office with a cotton thread hat, Medina, anothe rmexican hat¡¡¡¡

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the Tumwater comments, guys - Tony makes a great hat, one of the great bargains in the custom hat world.

Nice hats everyone - Charlie I was looking at the Sir Pendleton's the other day, but I'm not going to pay over $100 for a shirt that isn't made here. I was dissapointed that LL Bean has outsourced their flannel shirts to overseas sweatshops too.

Last edited:
Thanks for the Tumwater comments, guys - Tony makes a great hat, one of the great bargains in the custom hat world.

Nice hats everyone - Charlie I was looking at the Sir Pendleton's the other day, but I'm not going to pay over $100 for a shirt that isn't made here. I was dissapointed that LL Bean has outsourced their flannel shirts to overseas sweatshops too.

Wait til around March and the Pendleton website usually throws the wool shirts on sale. I got one last year for about $60. Granted the color choices might be a little more limited, but for the price who can be too picky?
And I guess there's always the possibility that when you break it out next fall that someone might deride you for wearing last seasons pattern. Haha

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Charlie - great hat and shirt.

150719541 - I'm not familiar with Mexican hats, but that's nice looking cotton one.

Sam - great cap, and I like the cut down squatter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another day, another Fed. Please consider this my application to join the 'lads in leather', 'hats and hide' or whatever the brotherhood's name is :)

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Richard, thank you for the nice comment!

Sam, great looking Cap and Akubra.

Coach, nice photo, you look relaxed!

Charlie, looks great your VS.

Richard, the Fed suits you well! That is the ticket to join in! Sharp Jacket!!

Eric, looks good without dents, don't worry. Lovely backbow!

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
I walked around the lake to our local coffee shop to pick up freshly roasted coffee. The dogs and I enjoyed the 40'F temps. My VS Stratoliner inspired fedora was my hat choice.

IMG_6466-S.jpg
IMG_6467-S.jpg

Enjoy the morning folks. Best, Eric -

Orangegrad

Practically Family
Casechopper - I liked the trimmed Squatter. I have an Australia Market Squatter in featherweight felt sans liner - and I find it a LARGE fedora. It makes the Fed look puny.

Richard - looking sharp in the leather jacket. I have a couple myself, and as soon as it's cool enough will start wearing them. One for the autumn and one for winter.

Wearing my Australia market Akubra Fedora. Love the red liner. I can't get a photo of it that does it justice.

View attachment 5117

View attachment 5118

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Charlie; The gymnasts at the gym call my Pendletons " my vintage clothes." Nice vintage clothes sir! I do not tell them I have been the only owner of many of them. Geepers - vintage!

Andy and Case; The trimmed Squatter is sharp. I have held back picking up a Fed or Squatter as the brim size gets big for my small frame. I like how you fellows wear them. Case, the pics show you hanging out at the Dr.'s office. Those places make me anxious.

Man of Kent; Thanks for sharing pics of your very nice hat in the natural enviornment. Your pic shows that the cool rain is not harming your hat in the least.

Eric -

Last edited:
SBG that is a beautiful strat copy. I love the color.
O.G. that one looks good on you, especially with the turquoise.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Case & his combo , cap & Baby
DH66, ebay for pendletons just make sure you ask seller about moth holes, bargins galore & the vintage ones have a better fuller cut
ManofKent, You are excellent "lad in leather. hats in hide" I think your a great Brother & nominate you. T-Jones"" Whadda ya Say !
Eric ,Sunday is my day of no coffee =Relax (not) OK VS Strat that woke me up Great Choice !
Andy, AK & Bolo = Lookin Cool indeed

I have not picked my hat yet for Pumpkin Patch day Hmmmmmm...:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn