Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Good morning Gents. Nice looking hats this morning!

Eric, I love that VS Strat! The bow work is fantastic and I love the wide brim!

MoK, You really rock the caps and Fed IV's! I thought of going with the wide ribbon on my OR because I have 4 or 5 of them already. Something a little different.

bowlerman, Nice one my friend. I really like that!

Monte, Something about that Stratton really appeals to me. I like that hat.

Joao, The Westerns are classic! I love that Brown Stetson you're sporting!

On this chilly morning from Central Ohio I broke out the leather jacket and my cheap reshaped Indy wooly. I don't know why I like this hat!

lifa.jpg

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Indy Wool and Leather Jacket

Sorry for the Double Post. Don't know what's happening.

Good morning Gents. Nice looking hats this morning!

Eric, I love that VS Strat! The bow work is fantastic and I love the wide brim!

MoK, You really rock the caps and Fed IV's! I thought of going with the wide ribbon on my OR because I have 4 or 5 of them already. Something a little different.

bowlerman, Nice one my friend. I really like that!

Monte, Something about that Stratton really appeals to me. I like that hat.

Joao, The Westerns are classic! I love that Brown Stetson you're sporting!

On this chilly morning from Central Ohio I broke out the leather jacket and my cheap reshaped Indy wooly. I don't know why I like this hat!

lifa.jpg

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the comments TJ. The 2.5" brim is my preference, at the moment. :D

Early morning chores in the brisk 52'F wind has been made comfy in my wool shirt (ala HatsRme(Charlie)) and VS Wanderer (dove). Fall gords and pumpkins have started coming out of the garden.

IMG_6445-S.jpg
IMG_6455-S.jpg

Best wishes, Eric -

Last edited:

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Fleamarket Hunt today. Found a nice old black unknown hatter hat and a nice full Leather Stetson Patchwork Cap!
Balke Cap for the Hunt!
e4asydu7.jpg

7uteza5e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Well, David, if you must be in the office today, at least you look exceptionally well-topped for the job, Sir. A real beauty.

Eric, I'll meet your Dove, and raise you another Pendleton! (Yours is SPECTACULAR today!)

Great start, TJones! Broad brims are best!

Manfred, that cap is SO PERFECT, it looks as though you bought the sweater to wear with it. Really perfect!

Last edited:

Orangegrad

Practically Family
TJones - love the Indy look. I have a Garrison Indy on order - hope to have it within the month. Like the jacket too.

Eric - your VS collection is very impressive. Love the design of that fedora and the photo with the pumpkins.

Manfred - nice Stetson. Is that one from this side of the pond or made in Europe?

David - the brimwork on the Tumwater is fantastic! That is one stunning fedora.

This is about as beautiful as it will get here in Northeast Ohio in October. Wonderful sunny day. I'll spend my time relaxing and reading - enjoying the outdoors.

My VS Wanderer
View attachment 5098

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Charlie, thank you my friend!

David, thank you, you look great with the Tumwater!

Andy, thank you. That is not a Stetson Cap. It's a New Balke Cap, a German Cap and Hat Manufacturer. I paid ca 39,28 Dollar for that Cap.
Very Inexpensive I think!
Sharp photo Andy, you look great!

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Good Morning All

B-Man, hope the SD winds slow down. Scary when you know the fedora will blow
Monte & Alan on Airplanes traveling
Joao, rocking his westerns
T Jones, said the Wooly word, Hey you look great in any hat & it is a cool hat. You Represent Well !
Eric, & the Vented VS those pumpkins & Pendletons are great
Flea Market Raider Manfred, on the hunt in his Balke good modern cap it has a good profile
David, the stitching on the Turnwater 3 rows & the triple kick on that bow = Killer
HRM, hope the shoulder is mending proper & fast
Andy, outdoors in his VS Wanderer wandering around

OK all Great Hats & Caps everyone !

well its still warm my way & im going to milk my straws to the last drop of warmth

VS Milan
232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv649%3A%3Dot%3E7%3A77%3D487%3D34%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2789%3B9854325%3Aot1lsi
232323232%7Ffp543%3C%3B%3Enu%3D8986%3E396%3E25%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3698%3C8944534%3Bnu0mrj
232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv%3B77%3B%3Dot%3E7%3A77%3D487%3D34%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2789%3B9854425%3Aot1lsi

Super Squishy Milan I love em Squishy "Never a Helmet" these VS straws are Old School
:cool:

g.durand

One Too Many
Joao, another fine Western display.

T Jones, there are just some hats that work. I have a couple of modern Stetsons that wouldn't get a lot of love here but I still like 'em.

Eric, I'm guessing that living in your climate, 52 degrees F is darn near tropical weather and a vented hat may be necessary.:)
I always like seeing your VS hats.

Manfred, congrats on your flea market finds. You are nicely outfitted in leather and wool today!

David, oh boy, Saturday at the office. I know all about that. I hope that wearing that great looking Tumwater took a bit of the edge off.

Andy, that's a nice fall photo, and the Wanderer is a sublimely beautiful hat.

Che, yes, still warm inland, and maybe high 70s here today, but chilly this morning. Great looking squishy Art Milan.

I'm petitioning to join the leather jackets and fedoras brotherhood. Wearing the Lee Trinity this morning.
IMG_3204_zps021772ef.jpg

Last edited:

seabass

Call Me a Cab
g.Durand
yea low 60s early morning I should see 79 later cactus are still happy

OK with your Lee & Leather & that pic you should be Poster Child for the Leather Jackets & fedora Brotherhood !
T-Jones whadda ya Think........

Monte

A-List Customer
T Jones. That thin ribbon gives you less of an Indiana clone look. I like that look for a nice Saturday.
Manfred, that cap is at home on you.
David, all your hard work will pay off (I got that from a fortune cookie).
I must go mow grass for likely the last time or two this season. It is getting very autumn-like, very quickly up here and the leaves are flying. Stay well hatted, everyone.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Gosh darn you fellows have some mighty fine lids and caps. I tip my hat to all of you.

I just got back from the dreaded auto shopping. My wife would like a smaller commuter car. My patience has been tried today! I wore my Stetson Viscount and color matched Baracutta jacket. The British tan color just seemed to be well matched to the cool, breezy fall day. I put side dents in the hat, but they always pop out. I use steam, or hand crease them hard and they pop out. I guess it is not meant to be.

IMG_6456-S.jpg
IMG_6461-S.jpg

Best, Eric -

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Jeff - nice colour hat

Monte - a fine purchase!

Joao - great looking western.

TJones - I like the look of that Indy too :)

Eric - great hat (and shirt)

Manfred - that Balke looks good. Well done with the hunting today.

David - that Tumwater is a real beauty.

Andy - nice photo, and the VS suits you.

Che - that's a lovely Milan

G.d. - A great hat for the leather jacket - a bit warm for my leather today, but tomorrow is looking more like it. That's a fine Lee.

Eric - it looks good without the dents - I wouldn't worry :)

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Joao, another fine Western display.

T Jones, there are just some hats that work. I have a couple of modern Stetsons that wouldn't get a lot of love here but I still like 'em.

Eric, I'm guessing that living in your climate, 52 degrees F is darn near tropical weather and a vented hat may be necessary.:)
I always like seeing your VS hats.

Manfred, congrats on your flea market finds. You are nicely outfitted in leather and wool today!

David, oh boy, Saturday at the office. I know all about that. I hope that wearing that great looking Tumwater took a bit of the edge off.

Andy, that's a nice fall photo, and the Wanderer is a sublimely beautiful hat.

Che, yes, still warm inland, and maybe high 70s here today, but chilly this morning. Great looking squishy Art Milan.

I'm petitioning to join the leather jackets and fedoras brotherhood. Wearing the Lee Trinity this morning.

Petition granted fellow member! Welcome to the Brotherhood of Leather Jackets and Fedoras, (caps also welcome)!

nmmb.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner