Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ordinary Guy

One Too Many
Colby Jack said:
Ordinary Guy...what kind of "Indy" is that hat...It looks good on ya...though it's very stingy for an Indy...

Since this site is where the knowledge resides and I am new to all this, I did a lot of searching here and found a thread talking about Indy's and this is the one a lot of people liked in quality and style.....

The label inside actually reads Indiana Jones as you can see from the pic below.

It did have a cheesy Indiana Jones pin on the ribbon and I just had to remove it.. :D

I'll be wearing it out to dinner tonight....

34ynzwl.jpg

Torpedo

One Too Many
Hello,

Today I picked a fine Dobbs Twenty, in a coffee brown colour. This one has a 2'' brim.

PICT0760.jpg

A moment later, little Laura decided to share the picture... and I think the resulting snapshot is worth showing too! :)

PICT0761.jpg

carter

I'll Lock Up
I'm a little out-of-focus.*

Moss Green Forrestor by Art Fawcett. Custom hat based on a Templeform by Style Park.

3042998518_94d77a29ab.jpg

* OK, IC, this one's for you.

Colby Jack

Call Me a Cab
Ordinary Guy said:
Since this site is where the knowledge resides and I am new to all this, I did a lot of searching here and found a thread talking about Indy's and this is the one a lot of people liked in quality and style.....

The label inside actually reads Indiana Jones as you can see from the pic below.

It did have a cheesy Indiana Jones pin on the ribbon and I just had to remove it.. :D

I'll be wearing it out to dinner tonight....

34ynzwl.jpg
Oh ok...it's a Dorfman-Pacific...They hold the rights to produce the "authentic" Indy hat...The furs are a nice hat from what I hear...

Ordinary Guy

One Too Many
Colby Jack said:
Oh ok...it's a Dorfman-Pacific...The hold the rights to produce the "authentic" Indy hat...The furs are a nice hat from what I hear...

The knowledge on this site continues to amaze me..
Thanks for the info, and I think the furs are nice for my limited knowledge....

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Nice lids, all.

Gene -- love the Flagship. Also like the Lee White Label -- there's really something to be said for that thick, soft felt!

Manny -- Great look!

Carter -- lovin' the green...;)

Torpedo -- nice look with the Dobbs 20. That's a thicker felt, as well -- yes?

Cheers,
JtL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24