Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider

One of the Regulars
A little slow in posting....the wife and I enjoying the snow and ice on Saturday......Peters Brothers.
DSC_4948.jpg

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks Perry - yes relatively mild still, we've had the odd colder day but it's generally been above freezing.

Andy - I'm guessing lined, but I'll let you know.

Jeff - those are both great. The Konk's colour edges it for me, but I like them both.

Matt - that was a good find.

Raider - great hat, and a lovely photo of the pair of you.

John Galt

Vendor
I'll be wearing this fairly often until after Christmas. It's a 3x Resistol rodeo (queen or clown, probably) hat that I picked up rather cheaply in a small size for the occasion. I cannabalized an inexpensive Santa hat for the band, and popped the stitches in the sweat. It's not beautiful, but it is fun...

ura3apas.jpg

"Faint hat never won fair lady."

Rogera

Nice Raider! Speaking of Indy hats- I had my Penman out tonight putting some lights up. Nice heavy beaver body kept my head nice and warm

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
I'll be wearing this fairly often until after Christmas. It's a 3x Resistol rodeo (queen or clown, probably) hat that I picked up rather cheaply in a small size for the occasion. I cannabalized an inexpensive Santa hat for the band, and popped the stitches in the sweat. It's not beautiful, but it is fun...

ura3apas.jpg

My family and friends are always trying that but my luck is that they can't find a red cowboy hat :)

Strapped-4-Cache

One Too Many

ura3apas.jpg

My wife has been watching my hat purchases with a cautious eye, but when she saw this picture she told me that I *need* to get an inexpensive red hat in order to make something similar for an upcoming Christmas party. I've actually received my wife's blessing to buy another hat! Thanks, John Galt.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Good snowy and cold morning from Central Ohio! You Gents are looking fab this morning!
mmbarnes, nice thrift store find.
Raider, I like that one! I'm assuming, Last Crusade?
John Galt, I double dog dare you to post a picture of you wearing that red Resistol!
Rogera, Nice Indy Penman! Must be a morning for wearing Indy hats! Hopefully I'll be getting mine soon. At least then I'll have something different from Silverbelly ORs!
DJH, Nice! The guys at BSH are pretty darn good!
Andy, Nice looking Akubra! Love the Case XX! I have a little collection of those too!

Getting ready to step out for a few errands! So for me this a.m. it's a Royal Stetson and Carhartt coat...

pe8w.jpg

Man Cave
View attachment 6942
Royal Stetson, Carhartt coat, Redwings, & slate hammer

Last edited:

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Richard, lovely Jacket and Hat, both works great together!

Jeff, great wide ribbons on your head. A great choice!

Matt, nice stingy, not only the wide brimmed hats looks good!

Raider, a great photo, very harmonic and both well hatted!

John, nice Christmas hat, that is the American version on Santa!

Roger, great your Penman, a sharp looking hat on you!

David, I can see a beard grows, only for Christmas? Sharp black sheep!

Andy, looking good, well dressed and hatted!

TJ, also, nice Combination with hat and Jacket, well done!

Sam, heavy snow but your Beret keeps you warm I hope!

Strapped, your hats looks great on you!

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Alan... that amazing hat!

Beaver brand again.
20131210a.jpg

Jacket is a Open Road (Wilsons), previous owner wanted to give a "road rage" look, so he through himself off the bike but falled badly. Bought it very cheap, replaced damaged snaps, covered the holes with metal stars and got a very warm jacket (it have a zipout thinsulate liner).

Later I think I have tamed bunny ears.
20131210b.jpg

ManofKent

John - great fun!

David - lovely Black Sheep.

Roger - a great looking Penman.

Andy - looks great, an Akubra Fedora is definitely on my wants list.

TJones - It goes well with that coat.

Sam - always good to see that beret.

Strapped-4-Cache - great looking pair.

Alan - that Stetson is a beauty.

Joao - the western looks good with the biker jacket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany