Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Cold and rainy today Akubra time...

Slouch In The rain.

uploadfromtaptalk1426373774601.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1426373787850.jpg

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Joao 5" should be enough brim, and the crown is just REGAL, sir. Love that lid!
;)

Bert, Rick, Joao, Charlie, J.dave, very nice collection of hats, guys. Everyone looks great!

I never thought I'd say it, but I found a black hat that I actually like! For the second week in a row, I'm wearing my very own Stagecoach conversion again...Overall, I'm still no fan of black hats though.
Thank you. Now black westerns are not safe anymore. Are you sure you don't like black hats? It seems to me they are sticking to you too much.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Very nice collection to start the day.

Ingineer, I do like the hat, but that cane is awesome!

Harv, very nice Resistol 25. I may have to try and get hold of one.

Eric, you're wearing one of my favorites. That's really nice. I like that. I've been trying to get a vintage Strat forever, but someone with deeper pockets always comes along and outbids me. I've more or less given up trying get one. There's always the conversion route.

Joao, I got another black Western with a brim width of 5 inches! I'm firing up my chain saw and I'm going to cut it down to a stingy brim! ;)

g.durand, hey there buddy! You look like you're lost. I think if you turn around and look at the arrow behind you , it will point you in the direction you need to go. Classy looking lid btw!

Wearing my Nutria for a Noir look....

Nutria_Noir.jpg

Last edited:

triple-d

A-List Customer
Great pic T........looks like the dead of night....and maybe doing a break in at Joao's to kype some black hats!!!!..lol

g. great pics and hat.....your hats are always top notch!!!

Eric.....great "in the wild" pic.........always perfect hats!!!!

mach......looking good!!! An LBJ type is still on my bucket list....everone should own one.....or two.....or three....etc.

hatguy1

One Too Many
Everyone is lookin' sharp this fine Sunday. The wonderfully spring-like weather is soon to leave us, but it's here for one more day. Thus the outing to church was the perfect occasion for the inaugural wearing of my new white straw from Panama Bob.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
On the days when winter turns into spring is difficult to find suitable clothing and especially the hat.
wlolqo.jpg

Today in a windy and warm morning before the announced rain I have on the head a light gray Borsalino.
14l29sm.jpg

I will put another anti rain lid in the car to have a dry Monday
1pz51e.jpg

Congratulations to everyone for the "undecided" hats between the end of the cold and the unknown spring.........

javadave61

Practically Family
You guys have such great hats. You give me much to aspire to.

Harv planted a thought in my head a while back about a thin ribbon for this hat. I decided to go for it and I'm super pleased.

2015-03-15 12.26.34.jpg

2015-03-15 12.25.54.jpg

DJH

I'll Lock Up
We were up really early because Caren had a crack of dawn flight from Love Field this morning.

Once it was daylight, I was exploring the Ft Worth Trinity Trails with my old friend the Garrison Hatters Raiders Hat

smugshot_8137350-L.jpg

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Great pic T........looks like the dead of night....and maybe doing a break in at Joao's to kype some black hats!!!!..lol

Thanks buddy. I think Joao's going to keep his doors and windows locked though! I'd be glad to convert one for him. His Tom Mix would give me plenty of hat to work with! I could make a nice stingy out of that one! :D

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
"It was a dark and stormy night. My buddy TJones was on the case...."

Sharp, my friend. Very cool looking hat and photo. That's a look right out of a Golden Era private eye novel.

Ha! Good one! Thanks buddy. What do you think of the Panama Bob hat? Spring's on the way and I'm thinking of getting some kind of straw.

g.durand

One Too Many
Terry--trying to figure out where I'm going seems to be something that happens every day. :)
Nice Noirish Nutria you have there.

hatguy---It was warm enough here yesterday to wear a Panama. Enjoy the break in that nice PB.

Daniele--beautiful Borsalino, nice color to the felt.

Dave-- the conversion looks good.

tommyK--great looking Turf Club.

David--nice to see you're getting into the swing of things in TX. Perfect hat for the job of trail hiking.

Harv--seeing your 3X inspired me to grab mine.

398b1e4e67f16d1b8e6cd304ba59965d.jpg

Last edited:

hatguy1

One Too Many
Thanks, G. Wish I still got spring break off. That's a very comfortable-looking tan you have there.

Ha! Good one! Thanks buddy. What do you think of the Panama Bob hat? Spring's on the way and I'm thinking of getting some kind of straw.

I am very pleased with both of my new Panama Bobs straws. They fit very well and are quite comfortable. I highly recommend.

Last edited:

GregNYC

One Too Many
I'm glad it's getting warm enough somewhere for Panama hats!

Today, an asymmetric 4-panel cap from Keith.

41de53470500fc27832c36518e77d3ee.jpg

d342f40af7a4e5b8363fb6d3cd0ad565.jpg

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Joao, I got another black Western with a brim width of 5 inches! I'm firing up my chain saw and I'm going to cut it down to a stingy brim! ;)
No not that...

Thanks buddy. I think Joao's going to keep his doors and windows locked though! I'd be glad to convert one for him. His Tom Mix would give me plenty of hat to work with! I could make a nice stingy out of that one! :D
No no no no no no no no. Have I said no? Hands off my black Tom Mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn