Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Wow
No idea how I missed this
Awesome pic T !!!
Well hatted ... Each of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks buddy. I just hope that smiling mug of mine doesn't hurt my reputation as the Lounge's most notorious scowler. :D

Edit: Just now saw your robins egg blue Strat. Awesome hat! Love the color on that one. I've been wanting to land a Strat forever, but so far I haven't had any luck finding one that I can afford. :(

David, I'm really liking your BGCD. I have a little $$$ put away to buy one of those, if the wife doesn't find my $$$, first.

Last edited:

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Great hats and photos all weekend, guys - very enjoyable.

Hot here today and my VS semi-colado is just the job.

smugshot_5329707-L.jpg

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Thanks, moon. A lifetime as a visual artist (furniture maker, sculptor, painter) hasn't hurt.

wow I had no idea.... would absolutely love to see some of your work

being an artist myself that intrigues me

Thanks buddy. I just hope that smiling mug of mine doesn't hurt my reputation as the Lounge's most notorious scowler. :D

nah.... even the Grinch smiled at the end :)

I dig seeing your happy mug

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Spotty reception here. On the island of Milos in the Greek Cycladic Islands. Wishing everyone well!!
Still waiting for Joao to arrive. :D
Sorry, no. Greece is not on my travel list. I already have another flight scheduled to Scotland.
Nice picture (stingy hat).

We just received notice that DSL will be available soon at our cabin in the woods. Finally! Internet access like the modern world, but I like the disconnect to some degree, and I don't always mind parking outside of public buildings for the access. Progress?!
It depends on the point of view.

my current Canon s110 didn't seem to like the bath I gave it in the pond yesterday. Consarn, and Dagnabbit! I have to buy another camera. :rolleyes: Suggestions?
Remove the battery and put the camera inside a bag of rice. Rice will remove moister.
You can also get a de-humidifier and your camera inside a big plastic bag and leave it there for some time (of course you need to turn the de-humidifier on).

Ha! Thanks buddy. Although, I have a feeling that my scowling face reputation remains intact!
Don't think so. We all know now that you can put a big smile.

Joao, always good to see the EC.
Thank you. Glad you like it.

Very nice hats over the past few days!

Moon,, that robins egg blue Strat is awesome!!

Thanks for the comments guys. Having a great time. The Akubra sure is a great travel hat, even in the very hot temps. Again, today in Santorini, the Campdraft. Another traveler we met from the USA is photobombing. Sorry for the poor exposures....my camera phone is a joke.

a20ecde3c36d98aade5ecb0a552ddbad.jpg

8b855b1e31c5f014ac824fc9afb05301.jpg

Great photos, Harv. Hope you're having a wonderful time, it looks beautiful. Another vote for Moon's blue Strat. That's a "sweet slice," as Moon would say. Everybody else looking great, as well.

Today, I had to drive over to our offices in Columbus and guess what? More rain is expected! :rain:

IMG_0764.JPG IMG_0766.JPG IMG_0767.JPG

Today, first day of the week, First Name in Hats - Adam Executive Pacesetter

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Very nice hats over the past few days!

Moon,, that robins egg blue Strat is awesome!!

Thanks for the comments guys. Having a great time. The Akubra sure is a great travel hat, even in the very hot temps. Again, today in Santorini, the Campdraft. Another traveler we met from the USA is photobombing. Sorry for the poor exposures....my camera phone is a joke.

a20ecde3c36d98aade5ecb0a552ddbad.jpg

8b855b1e31c5f014ac824fc9afb05301.jpg

Harv, If you're there for a few days, there's a fantastic taverna up at the northern end of the island in Oia. Everything's locally produced, the food is wonderful, and you can sit and look out at the islands in the distance. Heaven. Watch out for the donkeys!

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
You all are so well hatted as always!

Truly one of the highlights of my day is always coming to see what everyone is wearing.

Harv ... You take the cake for location today... And killer slice as always.

My humble contribution ... Today I chose a very early 50s Strat in robins egg blue... Very lightweight on a dry but warm day.

cd2df1960cc906b55deb49a004cebbef.jpg
f2ce0ca8cd00b717f8f0f21c02e95029.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Blue Moon." Nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24