Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Alan what a fantastic display of pics to find when opening this thread to see what's going on ... that was a real treat

congrats to your daughter ... and you and Charlie look fantastic !

nice new slices as well

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Started the day with this Stetson lightweight I bought from Robert (rlk ~ what's he up to?) a while back. Steam just wasn't cutting it anymore, so after I got back from vacation I decided to give it a proper cleaning as a result of dirt and oils. The felt came out beautiful and it stiffened up nicely, complete with a DJH-inspired swoop. I still have some work to do, but the edge binding is a totally different color now; nice and bright... :thumb:

2ffbd053-376b-476c-afb7-917329f8b830.jpg

And then this Brooks Brothers summer hat arrived at my doorstep from TPD166 to finish the day... :yo:

4cac7cdf-adbf-458b-b599-330bb0d7f346.jpg

g.durand

One Too Many
It's nice seeing all these hats from across the globe today.

Alan, it looks to have been a great time with Charlie. Congrats on your daughter's engagement.

Here's another lightweight VS hat, in dove-colored felt.
IMG_6449_zpsubuc0n8a.jpg

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Alan- hard to believe that there are any hatmakers that you don't already have well represented in your collection. Congrats on your daughter's impending wedding, and I certainly hope her man wears a much different hat size than you...

g.durand-that's a beautiful shade, not only the felt but the band as well.

Joao, the Stetson is indeed awesome. Does the train conductor make you buy an extra ticket for your brims? :)

Alan, welcome back from vacation. It looks like an enjoyable and rewarding time off, and of course congrats to your daughter. Also nice Mikado.

I won't bore everyone with another shot of the D'Aquino Mk II...

Everybody have a great Tuesday!

Thanks to all for your good wishes. I am very happy for Sophie and Alex while still trying to get my brain around it all. It would have been great to have you join us Perry. I know that Charlie enjoyed the opportunity to meet you last year. I've been fortunate to meet up with several Lounge members during my travels - Josh, Eric (Zetwal), Robert (RLK), Mike (Rodkins), Jeff, Aaron, Charlie among others... each time it has been a pleasure to meet in person with the man below the brim.

Lt.hats

A-List Customer
Wearing my uniform hat today. Wore my stylemaster yesterday and CEO on Sunday
bfb4e8640357d24529dbe88b9ceeb9d5.jpg

3977f31c7dbabd538f860695f43e9e29.jpg

between work and school, I've been off the lounge a lot lately. Looking back on the last few weeks I can see I missed a TON of great hats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany