Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJR

Hat-Peters Bros-Beaver.jpg

Peters Brothers beaver today.

Knotten

Practically Family
I think the only difference is the addition of a wind trolley to the Fedora. Is that "Burnt Oak?"

I wouldn't mind a Carbon Grey.

It's a Regency Fawn. I was able to pay a personal visit to David Morgan Hats in Seattle last summer, and they are a distributor for Akubra and for the Sydney, in particular. They offer only regency fawn and charcoal, which was a little too black for me.
It would be interesting to compare the hats side-by-side. No, mine doesn't have a wind trolley. Also, mine was more expensive than what Aussie sellers want for the Fedora. It has a soft finish to it, came open crown and was easy to shape.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
thoroughly enjoying todays selections lady and gents

Harv that Bantam is superb... been on my list for along time ... envious ... loving mid ribbons lately

Esther gorgeous as always ... the big bow is a wonderful style ... very elegant color combo for autumn

Knotten and Fruno ... great minds think alike they say ....

Hato that Fawcett is just beautiful ... and with your special touch shape it really gets my heart pounding ... a Fawcett is on my list ... soon... very soon

RJR I've never cared for leather bands but if I'm honest that looks great on the Peter Bros. ... very nice hat

Javadave love the crease ... really great job on the CD

TJ all crown and scowl ... love it .... great job on the reshape!

DJH what a fantastic Cav.... unique color for a Cav... at least to me ... and wonderfully shaped ... classic!!

mmbarnes ... probably my favorite of the day ... super sweet Vita bro... excellent !!!!

you guys make my day

It's a Regency Fawn. I was able to pay a personal visit to David Morgan Hats in Seattle last summer, and they are a distributor for Akubra and for the Sydney, in particular. They offer only regency fawn and charcoal, which was a little too black for me.
It would be interesting to compare the hats side-by-side. No, mine doesn't have a wind trolley. Also, mine was more expensive than what Aussie sellers want for the Fedora. It has a soft finish to it, came open crown and was easy to shape.

Interesting, at least at EA, the Fedora isn't even offered in those colors. Fern Green, Carbon Grey, and Burnt Oak.

Either way - great hats!

BTW - Good chance I'll be at Hill AFB in February. Might have to give you a call; we can compare hats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats