Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre Stetson Mallory XV

c1c0f06b10e44aac7508f6f81b1496d6.jpg

d591d9a8128178c984c0bbf4123610e5.jpg

db31bb311ea36cde5c6a4dd61ff5cfa5.jpg

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
First things first... I did not run home and get another hat so I can take part in Charlie's Black Monday.

Rather, this Custom Edge Knox Twenty came to the office today courtesy of Moon (thanks Anthony. I love it!). It's the first hat I've purchased in quite some time. It was a great choice.

The Stetson I started under today plays a cameo role just because...
uploadfromtaptalk1451933275761.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1451933290110.jpg

Have a great rest of the day.

First day back to work after two beautiful weeks with the family.
... so I head to the studio wearing the oldest hat I own which to me represents wisdom and comfort... Both of which I can use a bit of presently

On top is a 30s Marathon
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ooooh! Aaaaaah!

First things first... I did not run home and get another hat so I can take part in Charlie's Black Monday.

Rather, this Custom Edge Knox Twenty came to the office today courtesy of Moon (thanks Anthony. I love it!). It's the first hat I've purchased in quite some time. It was a great choice.

The Stetson I started under today plays a cameo role just because...

Another satisfied customer at Crazy Moon's Discount Hat Barn! That's a nice one, I almost PM'ed him on that one myself, as my collection is Knox-deficient

Stetson Brewster. Had to go back in the car. To cold

What, Gertie wouldn't let you in the store?

You know I like that one, Bob!

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up

The Stetson I started under today plays a cameo role just because... View attachment 41447 View attachment 41448

looks AWESOME on you !!!

so glad you dig it ... warms my heart that another one of my hats gets a great home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925