Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
74f6a48214a77640fdee6fb90fc0f388.jpg

Dobbs 20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the likes of yesterday cap. Thanks Trenchfriend for the explanation about the "basefieldcap", it is the only one I have :)
It was dusk and the pictures are a little bit raw :D

There was snow during this night, now melted
sbhojn.jpg

Monday dedicated to this Carlton, house brand name of hats shop A. Meer in Strasbourg
mwpbwk.jpg

The hat was made in France in the 50'
6rj2ph.jpg

Excellent felt with good finishes. Right for opening the first week of 2016
166gdgx.jpg
That's a great looking hat. I really like the ribbon, Daniele.

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Happy Monday!

As I was taking my photos this morning, I saw the first snowflake that we have seen in the area this year. Nice to see...

Starting the working year off in this bright Stetson Royal DeLuxe. The bottom two shots best show its kind of minty undertones (as well as one of my finger smudges).

It started its life as a homburg. Scott (Bond on the lounge) tells me that he found it in pretty rough shape. He did a beautiful job turning it into this...
uploadfromtaptalk1451912665871.jpg

I hope that each of you has a marvelous Monday.

Last edited:

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Daniele, Perry, & Matt what a fantastic way to start the day
just absolutely awesome !!

strapped ... if I were to wear a flat cap it would be one like that ... very nice

Thanks, Matt! I'm afraid of dark alleys... That re-made Hommy is the best one I've ever seen. Spectacular!!

Daniele, again, you have hit your sweet spot on brim width! That's PERFECT for you, IMHO.

WELCOME to Hatted Hoosier, who hit hatting here hard with your first post! Super Sovereign!!

Perry that 20 looks like more... like a million, perhaps?!!

Mark that cap's where it's at today. Looks toasty warm!

Last edited:
Welcome to Hatted Hoosier! Nice Strat!
Charlie, you'll be getting contacted by the Feds for a job, soon. they need more folks with that MIB look.
Perry, that Dobbs is spectacular!
Daniele, I agree with Charlie on that hat. Great color and it looks great on you.
Sweet Hommie conversion, Matt.

Today, I greet my fellow FL Members and the New Year (and sub-freezing temps, snow, and ugh, back at work), with Grandma Anna's 50s Royal Stetson. Link goes to more pix and backstory in the New Hats thread.

Picture5.jpg

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Welcome to Hatted Hoosier! Nice Strat!
Charlie, you'll be getting contacted by the Feds for a job, soon. they need more folks with that MIB look.
Perry, that Dobbs is spectacular!
Daniele, I agree with Charlie on that hat. Great color and it looks great on you.
Sweet Hommie conversion, Matt.

Today, I greet my fellow FL Members and the New Year (and sub-freezing temps, snow, and ugh, back at work), with Grandma Anna's 50s Royal Stetson. Link goes to more pix and backstory in the New Hats thread.

View attachment 41419
Great hat and awesome history!

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
So they make several invitations to wear wide-brimmed hats
Thank you MMBarnes, Anthony (il batterista) Charlie, Fruno, Perry and all the loungers appreciating the french Carlton

I will keep into account the advice of the fashion bloggers ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred