Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Ooooh! Aaaaaah!

Another satisfied customer at Crazy Moon's Discount Hat Barn! That's a nice one, I almost PM'ed him on that one myself, as my collection is Knox-deficient

What, Gertie wouldn't let you in the store?

You know I like that one, Bob!
Lol. Thx Fruno. If she dont stop screamin she's gonna be out in the cold...

tommyK

One Too Many
Another great day in hat wearing! Well done, Everyone!
Charlie, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that Olde English! Black Monday? I don't know

24 degrees today, finally feels like winter
66dd124f-8aaa-44be-be8f-21d8c7b6ba03_zpsswas3cjn.jpg

An ode to Casechopper
fad88c1a-2ab1-470c-ab7c-41d89e136a41_zpsbasoaxgr.jpg

Still sporting my new (to me) Stetson 3X Mode Edge and one of my beloved Woolrich 503's
be5ebd2f-a40d-44f0-90f1-dabd1cdaef16_zpshcqkm5kq.jpg

First things first... I did not run home and get another hat so I can take part in Charlie's Black Monday.

Rather, this Custom Edge Knox Twenty came to the office today courtesy of Moon (thanks Anthony. I love it!). It's the first hat I've purchased in quite some time. It was a great choice.

The Stetson I started under today plays a cameo role just because... View attachment 41447 View attachment 41448

Have a great rest of the day.
Gorgeous, Matt. Very nice!

chrisbfu

New in Town
When you're right, you're right, right, Harv!? Terrifically amazing and fantastic lids lately!!!

@chrisbfu...
Today, since we have a new Board Shirt collector in the house I chose a late 1970s Pendleton (yeah, I bought it new...) board shirt. The hat: Dobbs 20, circa 1960. Sorry for the repeat on this lid, but it works with the Pen.
View attachment 41014 View attachment 41015
I've collecting them for a while. Thanks for sharing Fantastic board shirt and fedora!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've collecting them for a while. Thanks for sharing Fantastic board shirt and fedora!

You're going to find other Pendleton collectors here as well. Ever see one with an actual size? Somewhere in the early 1970s they switched over to S, M, L, XL, etc. I have a few with the size marked. And, no, they DON'T make 'em like they used to. The gauge/weight of the material is thinner/lighter.

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Happy Monday!

As I was taking my photos this morning, I saw the first snowflake that we have seen in the area this year. Nice to see...

Starting the working year off in this bright Stetson Royal DeLuxe. The bottom two shots best show its kind of minty undertones (as well as one of my finger smudges).

It started its life as a homburg. Scott (Bond on the lounge) tells me that he found it in pretty rough shape. He did a beautiful job turning it into this... View attachment 41408

I hope that each of you has a marvelous Monday.
WOW! Very nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner